How Do We Fight Back?

Is there anything like this going on in Florida? & If we are in other states, is there anyway we can still help out other states that are trying to put a ban on e cigs?

I am getting disgusted with the banning crap. OK Tyson (my name) chill out. I cannot fathom the thinking going on here. I understand that the government is worried about this being a glorified device to children. E Cigs were never meant to come out to market as a way to get kids addicted to something (nicotine). I (myself) believe that electronic cigarettes came about because of the push across the nation to be smoke free. Just this last April, Michigan went smoke free in public places (restaurants, bars). I was fine with that. I would go outside during rain, sleet, snow, whatever to have a smoke. It really didn't bother me. Mostly due to having a daughter and I didn't want to subject her to the smoke. When my wife and I bought our first house, the basement became a man cave. I have the bigscreen, movie posters and bar down there. I used to smoke down there. When my wife told me that she was pregnant, I instantly stopped smoking inside and went into the attached garage or back porch depending on wheather. I still wasn't satisfied with the situation. I would go out to the garage and smoke, and then come back inside and play with my daughter Rheagan. I didn't know if the smell on my clothes and person affected her or not. It really bothered me. I found this forum and started using electronic cigarettes. I have been analog free for over a month now and I feel like I am living the life. Right now, it is 2:12a and I am down in my man cave watching Surviving The Cut on Discovery and vaping away. I don't feel guilty any longer. If I am having 1 on 1 time with my daughter, I will not vape, but when I have the opportunity, I do so. This has helped me to keep from smoking for over a month now.

Would I want my daughter to think what her daddy is doing is cool? And when she grows up, she is addicted to nicotine by way of an e-cig. Absolutely not. But if a family member of mine was a chronic smoker and was interested in vaping, you better believe that I am going to be a fanboy for e-cigs.

I don't know how all of this is going to turn out, but I pray that the powers that be make a rational decision. A decision not based on greed ($) but on how we can better ourselves as a nation.

Edited by BreakingBad

I am getting disgusted with the banning crap. OK Tyson (my name) chill out. I cannot fathom the thinking going on here. I understand that the government is worried about this being a glorified device to children. E Cigs were never meant to come out to market as a way to get kids addicted to something (nicotine). I (myself) believe that electronic cigarettes came about because of the push across the nation to be smoke free. Just this last April, Michigan went smoke free in public places (restaurants, bars). I was fine with that. I would go outside during rain, sleet, snow, whatever to have a smoke. It really didn't bother me. Mostly due to having a daughter and I didn't want to subject her to the smoke. When my wife and I bought our first house, the basement became a man cave. I have the bigscreen, movie posters and bar down there. I used to smoke down there. When my wife told me that she was pregnant, I instantly stopped smoking inside and went into the attached garage or back porch depending on wheather. I still wasn't satisfied with the situation. I would go out to the garage and smoke, and then come back inside and play with my daughter Rheagan. I didn't know if the smell on my clothes and person affected her or not. It really bothered me. I found this forum and started using electronic cigarettes. I have been analog free for over a month now and I feel like I am living the life. Right now, it is 2:12a and I am down in my man cave watching Surviving The Cut on Discovery and vaping away. I don't feel guilty any longer. If I am having 1 on 1 time with my daughter, I will not vape, but when I have the opportunity, I do so. This has helped me to keep from smoking for over a month now.

Would I want my daughter to think what her daddy is doing is cool? And when she grows up, she is addicted to nicotine by way of an e-cig. Absolutely not. But if a family member of mine was a chronic smoker and was interested in vaping, you better believe that I am going to be a fanboy for e-cigs.

I don't know how all of this is going to turn out, but I pray that the powers that be make a rational decision. A decision not based on greed ($) but on how we can better ourselves as a nation.

Preach it like a conviction brotha.

• 5 months later...

Ok so I may seem slow or stupid, BUT how can they say their marketed to children? I've been vaping for a short time now,but kits and juice cost big money. Where are these kids getting the cash and CC to buy these things? Where are these parents? Why are parents allowing kids to order things on line anyways? What happened to personal accountability? What happened to parents being involved in their kids life? I get so mad when the GOV try's pulling the kid card on us. It's BS and shame on parents singling out Vapors. Apparently corner markets are still selling cigarettes to children or we wouldn't see the bratty teens walking down the street strutting their stuff surrounded by big clouds of toxic chemicals.

Please people, get it together. Vapors are not the evil your making us out to be. Were saving our own lives here. Get out and get involved with your kids. If your child is not being supervised or is doing things they should not be doing, don't blame ME because of your poor parenting! Just like It's NOT Mc Donalds fault your FAT. Be a parent and fix the problem at the root, it's your JOB!

Ok had to get that out. Thank you and good night.

Ok so I may seem slow or stupid, BUT how can they say their marketed to children? I've been vaping for a short time now,but kits and juice cost big money. Where are these kids getting the cash and CC to buy these things? Where are these parents? Why are parents allowing kids to order things on line anyways? What happened to personal accountability? What happened to parents being involved in their kids life? I get so mad when the GOV try's pulling the kid card on us. It's BS and shame on parents singling out Vapors. Apparently corner markets are still selling cigarettes to children or we wouldn't see the bratty teens walking down the street strutting their stuff surrounded by big clouds of toxic chemicals.

Please people, get it together. Vapors are not the evil your making us out to be. Were saving our own lives here. Get out and get involved with your kids. If your child is not being supervised or is doing things they should not be doing, don't blame ME because of your poor parenting! Just like It's NOT Mc Donalds fault your FAT. Be a parent and fix the problem at the root, it's your JOB!

Ok had to get that out. Thank you and good night.

BRAVO Beans..........WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by CDATundra