How Many Drips In Your 510?

No more than 2 drops at a time. Otherwise it leaks out where the atomizer joins the battery.

I just switched to a new atomizer after nearly a month on the original. What a difference! My Yeti is back!

I hadn't realized how clogged the thing was until I put on the new one; was having a really hard draw and not much vapor production.

I never cleaned the atomizer, blew it out or anything, so it's my fault. But hey, atomizers aren't supposed to last forever.

Also, I was shopping around for some replacement atomizers and batteries for my Yeti, and of course, everyone's out of stock. I was going to buy two of each, then I thought, "Why not just buy a new Yeti starter kit?" After adding it up, it's actually cheaper to buy a new kit. (I bought from Rob at Altsmoke.com)

If I'm topping off a cart, I will always place enough drops to pool on the top,

Then use a paperclip to help get it down to the bottom.

You will see the top of the cart get dry as you work the liquid down

Add a few more drops and do the paperclip over again.

Stop when you can't get the paperclip to move the liquid down.

Quickly pad the top of the cart with a tissue to remove excess liquid if it will no longer go down.

I use this method on all my toys.

A syringe works the best but it takes much longer than to get ready and clean after.

(I still hate needles) LOL

Hey Madness if your using carts pull the cart filling out put 6-8 drops in empty cart then restuff and top off with 1-2 drops thats how I do it if I fill carts but I drip 90% of the time 3 drops on atty. is perfect and for the wierd taste I have not got that on my 510 and I barely blow it out mabe once a week or so.

Hey Madness if your using carts pull the cart filling out put 6-8 drops in empty cart then restuff and top off with 1-2 drops thats how I do it if I fill carts but I drip 90% of the time 3 drops on atty. is perfect and for the wierd taste I have not got that on my 510 and I barely blow it out mabe once a week or so.

Yep, Tannks!

that does work well for new empty carts..

I do use the needle on them after adding a few drops inside first (Still hate needles)... :(

I'm thinking about trying the "Tube" thing on the next cart change.

I never use carts, I always dry smoke. So with that in mind I will generally use three drips. With the 510 however, it doesnt matter how many drops you are putting in the 510 as long as you have the manual battery because the manual batteries are completely sealed. So if you have a manual battery on your 510 put 30 drops, who cares, it's not going to hurt anything, it will just get all over you hands. :D

I never use carts, I always dry smoke. So with that in mind I will generally use three drips. With the 510 however, it doesnt matter how many drops you are putting in the 510 as long as you have the manual battery because the manual batteries are completely sealed. So if you have a manual battery on your 510 put 30 drops, who cares, it's not going to hurt anything, it will just get all over you hands. :D

Well and flood the atomizer as well give you a mouthful of none goodness. :lol:

I never use carts, I always dry smoke. So with that in mind I will generally use three drips. With the 510 however, it doesnt matter how many drops you are putting in the 510 as long as you have the manual battery because the manual batteries are completely sealed. So if you have a manual battery on your 510 put 30 drops, who cares, it's not going to hurt anything, it will just get all over you hands.   :D

Sigh yeah lets help all the new members uber flood their new 510 attys  :rolleyes: