If You Bought Way Too Much Glycerine... :-)

I did not realize you could buy too much glycerin. Hmmm. Let me think. That would be like saying you bought too many backups, right? Nope. Can't happen. LOL

Although...it could be said that if you bought ENOUGH glycerin, you could use some to make bubbles, too. :whistle:

On second thought, at which point do you decide you have ENOUGH backups? Perhaps you just have to be willing to spare a tiny bit of the precious liquid for other kinds of fun? But then be sure to order extra to replace what you used for bubbles!

Edited by nana

Me and the boy have one of those giant bubble makers! They are awesome when you make the bubble solution right and have great humidity like we have here in Georgia! I can consistently make 15 foot or larger bubbles!!! TOO KEWLLLL!!!!

Me and the boy have one of those giant bubble makers! They are awesome when you make the bubble solution right and have great humidity like we have here in Georgia! I can consistently make 15 foot or larger bubbles!!! TOO KEWLLLL!!!!

Is your bubble recipe the same as the one I linked to? I have not tried that one yet. Since your recipe is tried and true (15 ft bubbles, WOW!) would you be willing to share your recipe here?

OK I found the book that was in our kit

How to make Monstrous,Huge,Unbelievably BIG BUBBLES KLUTZ.com

recipe

12 cups water (preferably distilled) up to 6 more cups in dry or less humid conditions

1 cup o f dish detergent Best--> Dawn Ultra (blue) original 2nd best : Ivory 3rd best Joy (yellow)

1/4 cup glycerine

It's best to make it the day before you use it. Don't throw it away. The book says it gets better with time!

The perfect conditions for massive bubbles are hot, sticky ,sweaty, CLOUDY days. When is it NOT like that in Ga.???? OR when it is about to or just has rained! You can make 2-3 foot bubbles most days but will not get the BIG 'Uns unless the humidity is at least 70%

Like I said I can get 15 foot bubbles with the recipe in this book and the bubble thing it came with!!! thumbsup.gif

It is one of those that has the cloth loop on it.

Edited by ThaHodgehound