Joye 306 Cartomisers

I ordered something new from Electronicstix ,Joye 306 cartomisers."

306 Cartomizers are Thinner in Diameter and do not have as much surface area inside them to have to try to keep saturated with liquid so they work on Missy's "WetBox" and are approved by her for use on her mod!"

I hope they are at least as good as his 510 cartomisers.I didn't think I would like cartomisers and I kinda don't because there is so much liquid in there and I don't think you can get it back out.But I just cannot find an attomiser that will wick from carts any more.I have tried 901's and all the low bridge 302/801's I can find .At least the cartomisers will deliver the goods without having to drip.I will post a little when I get the 306's and give my opinion.

I don't want put it down the drain I want to vape it.It seems to me I putting way more liquid in the carto than I am vaping.And lately I have taken a liking to the premium price ( over $0.79 a ml ) liquids.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the 306 the same threading as a 510? If they are I would be interested in what you think of these 306 cartomizers. Cartomizers is all I use anymore and if there is something better out there than the 510 cartomizers that I am now using I would give them a try but I don't want to use an adapter, I have just about every configuration of adapters but not a big fan of them. I basically use cartomizers like a big cart, 10/15 drops and use them to they don't perform very good anymore and toss'em and put on a new one, much better than carts or even direct dripping every couple minutes.

Mcquinn, I very much agree that alot more liquid goes in than is vaped out. I've yet to try a carto that lasts the length of time it should for the amount of liquid in it. By last, I mean not lose flavor and taste burnt before very long. I am using medium res (2.5 ohm) cartos right now and while I like them for design and the convenience, I know I am using more liquid than I would with an atty. I am curious to know how the 306's perform.

I meant to add that I am adding 10-15 drops in cartos like every 25 vapes or so. I want that newly added liquid flavor all the time.

Edited by LoriHNC

I noticed the same thing ,I am having to top off the carto's a lot to keep up the flavor,not much different than using carts.I just can't get the carts to wick like they used to ,may be the thicker tastier liquid I am using these days.The 306 does use the same threads as the 510 ,from what I gather on the 306 carto's there is just less filler so I would think the element should be able to heat up more of whats in there and there shouldn't be as much waste.They cost the same so I figured its worth a try.

Edited by mcquinn

I noticed the same thing ,I am having to top off the carto's a lot to keep up the flavor,not much different than using carts.I just can't get the carts to wick like they used to ,may be the thicker tastier liquid I am using these days.The 306 does use the same threads as the 510 ,from what I gather on the 306 carto's there is just less filler so I would think the element should be able to heat up more of whats in there and there shouldn't be as much waste.They cost the same so I figured its worth a try.

I've noticed that VG doesn't work great in cartos at all for me. It's gotta be mainly PG based to soak into that filler. Just my .02.

You know what the of the biggest problems with the Joye 306 way back when was the fact that the cart life sucked. The battery life of course wasn't great but it was one of the smallest ecigs you could buy that was actually worth it's money. Makes me wonder if we should bring it back now that they have 306 cartos.

I'd say that's pretty darn good!! :thumbsup:

I may have under estimated that a little. :) I don't take enormous long "drags" like I've seen others do vaping. Some people take a 15 second long vape. I'd run out of breath and pass out lol

Chris, the Joye306 atomizers work awesome now! I have some LR Joye306 atomizers on the way along with some of the 360 cartos. I've been hearing really good things about both.

LoriHNC, try breathing through you nose when you vape. As you inhale through you mouth you can still breath through your nose.

Edit: The Joye306 atomizer almost requires a drip tip if you plan to drip. Otherwise, it reminds me of vaping on the m402 a long time ago. I hated dripping on the atomizers that poked upward.

I may have under estimated that a little. :) I don't take enormous long "drags" like I've seen others do vaping. Some people take a 15 second long vape. I'd run out of breath and pass out lol

Rule of thumb, if you find yourself taking 15 second drags, you DEFINATELY need high voltage! Just sayin' :thumbsup:

Rule of thumb, if you find yourself taking 15 second drags, you DEFINATELY need high voltage! Just sayin' :thumbsup:

I have a 5v PT that I use at the puter with regular cartos. I like that. I use medium res cartos now with a tornado and thats cool too. I take a 5 second "drag" I would guess.

Well my 306 carto's came today,they vape every bit as good as the 510's with aluminum threads,there is less filler so it doesn't take as much liquid to fill it.The only drawback I see so far is they are smaller in diameter so my 901 cart tip doesn't fit and too big for a 302 tip to fit over so it is metal in the mouth. :thumbsdown: how bout one of you mini users trying your carts to see if we can find one that will fit.preferably thin flat whistle tip.Appears to be 8mm opening.I got 3.4 ohms resistance on a wet one.For now I have cut the end of a condom or cover and am using it ,better but not a whistle tip.

Edited by mcquinn

You know what the of the biggest problems with the Joye 306 way back when was the fact that the cart life sucked. The battery life of course wasn't great but it was one of the smallest ecigs you could buy that was actually worth it's money. Makes me wonder if we should bring it back now that they have 306 cartos.

Chris,

I would snag up some of the 306 stuff from you. I have been vaping the regulard 306's lately on my SB @ 6v, and also the LR versions. I like the standard better, and at high voltage they almost keep up with YOUR 302's. (I made a bad move and ordered 302's from another vendor a while back and they sucked!) So yeah, get a small batch on your next order and pm me, I'll pick some 306 stuff up from ya. :thumbsup: