Vapor Galaxy Blueberry And French Toast

Popsicle

Got a couple new liquids from Vapor Galaxy today, and I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't tell everyone about these gems...

Blueberry (24MG, PG)

I am a huge fan of blueberry; not the actual berries, but the flavor of them. Specifically, artificial candy-like renditions of blueberries. This one NAILED it. This is only the second I have tried, the first being DIY Flavor Shack. That one was alright, but ultimately, I was unimpressed. This blueberry liquid has a strong, unapologetic blueberry flavor. If you are looking for the taste of a fresh blueberry crushed up in your atomizer, this may not be for you, but if you enjoy blueberry-flavored candy, this is an absolute must-have. I am OBSESSED with it. As long as Vapor Galaxy is carrying this liquid, I don't think that there is any point of me trying any new blueberries. I had an idea of what I wanted, and I now own it.

French Toast (24MG, VG)

I ordered this with much trepidation. I usually prefer either PG or a PG/VG mix, because I am greedy and I want it ALL; throat hit, flavor, vapor production, gimme gimme gimme. The only pure VG I had tried was Rath Waffle *insert crowd boo-ing* so I wasn't quite sure how I'd deal with a light or non-existant throat hit. Well, I didn't have to. Maybe it was the fact that it was 24mg, but I was surprised by a perfectly satisfying throat hit. Nothing intense, but it gets the Popsicle stamp of approval. Why did I write so $@#&ing much about throat hit?

The liquid is a very dark brown/amber color, which may bother some people, but I don't care. When you open this, it smells strongly of french toast with lots of syrup. Plain and simple. And it tastes pretty much the same. Strong, clean, accurate flavor. If this says anything about the rest of this VG line, I'm eager to try some others; whoever is making this liquid knows their stuff.

In closing, both of these flavors are all-around completely satisfying. Wonderful flavor, great vapor, and good throat hit. I highly recommend not only these flavors, but Vapor Galaxy in general. Did you guys know that Luke is awesome? Just wanted to point that out to anyone who may not yet be aware.

Check it out, you won't be sorry! :thumbsup:

Nice review Popsicle. I am very interested in trying that blueberry flavor.

Thanks. Yeah, I reiterate, if you're a fan of blueberry candy, you need this.

" unapologetic blueberry flavor "

You are a true wordsmith Popsicle. :)

*Bows* I have read enough makeup and fragrance ads to turn any product into a novel. It's just a matter of giving inanimate objects personality. ;)

Thanks. Yeah, I reiterate, if you're a fan of blueberry candy, you need this.

*Bows* I have read enough makeup and fragrance ads to turn any product into a novel. It's just a matter of giving inanimate objects personality. ;)

Does that mean you can describe Jeff and give him a personality?

(JK Jeff)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines