Service Above & Beyond

I owe this post to Parker over at http://www.dietsmokes.com . He did me a solid, and he should get props in return.

I ordered a Kissbox from him, oh, a couple months ago it seems. One of the batts crapped out after only a couple of days, and I emailed Parker and said hey... he said he'd send out a new one, no need to return the bad one. I'm thinking excellent.

Well, it didn't come as planned. I went to his site, and saw he was out of batts for the Kissbox (they're the kind that has a separate switch module you screw on in between the batt and the atty), so I'm thinking crap, outta luck on that one.

Several weeks later, I went ahead and ordered a regular titanium 801 kit from him (they were hard to find at the time, so I didn't let the unsent replacement batt chill the purchase). The titanium kit arrived, and again, one of the batts crapped out after only a couple days. I email Parker and informed him of the dead batt, reminded him of the replacement Kissbox batt that was never received, and made him an offer -- send me a complete 801 kit for half-price, and we'll call it even. That way I'd get my two 801 batts, plus the rest of the kit. Seemed fair enough to me.

Well, Parker came back with, hey, no worries, I'll comp you an 801 kit, gratis. Yesterday my latest DietSmokes order came in the mail, and included therein was my free 801 kit, as promised.

Parker could have asked me to mail back the two dead batts. He could have just replaced them. But no, he comped me a complete kit, no questions asked. Maybe he felt a little guilty not making good on the Kissbox batt in a timely fashion, don't know... don't care. Anyway I cut it, that's good service in my book.

So to Parker... thanks man, you did right by me, and I wanted to acknowledge that publicly.

Now... don't any of you go off and tell Parker your gear crapped out when it really didn't, trying to pull a fast one on the man. He's clearly there to do right by his customers, not be ripped off by them. But then... no one here would do that, would they.... Didn't think so.

I bought my DSE901b from him. I placed the order at about 3:30 am Friday morning, and by 8:00 am it was shipped out already. I cant really say much about other customer service since I havent had to use it yet, (knocking on wood...hard) but I can say that my order was placed through and out the door faster than I ever would have expected.

:)

I'm definitely going to be going through him next week when I spend a lot of money on the Janty Kissbox Extended Kit...But since you mention it stringDancer, perhaps I should shoot him a line and make sure he has some spare batts lying around for them first. -_-

The Janty Kissbox has left me a little mixed as well. On one hand, the vapor it produces is amazing, and a great throat hit accompanies that vapor like a smooth lover; however, the one thing that has me a little vexed about it is this: What I mention about the vapor and throat hit only seems to apply to it when using the carts. I have a DSE901b that I drip juice with, and the throat hit and vapor are great, but I take that same juice and drip it into the Janty Kissbox, and the throat hit is less, the vapor a bit less thick'n'rich, and my traditional 4 drops with the DSE901b dont go near as far. Its a GREAT e-cig when using the carts, but the dripping is a bit less satisfing with it. I have decided that I will use my Janty Kissbox while on the go, just load up a cart and take it with me in the handy-dandy carrying case, but I will still use my DSE901b while at home where I can drip without much hassle. While using the carts in the kissbox, the machine is a monster; the huge hits you effortlessly pull from its depths are something to behold, but if your looking for it to provide you with a dripping experience to match your favorites, you may be disapointed.

If all the little mysteries inherent in all things didnt reveal themselves in concordance with a timely fashion, I would need Advil...Lots of Advil :wacko: ; however, if I caught on to more things more quickly, I would be considered more intelligent, which in turn would get me more respect. (If I didnt live in the ghetto where such things are frowned upon that is.) :huh:

:D

• 1 month later...

Parker is the best! I order a Janty Stick V2 from JantyUSA before I knew about dietsmokes. The stick was defective so I posted up a complaint here. Not only did Chris get in touch with Janty but so did Parker. And I didn't even buy it from him! Best customer service in the business. BTW-I love the Stick so much (even if it was defective) that I bought another from Parker as a spare. As usual, 2 day turn around on everything. He is the man!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines