Can Someone Help Me Decide

gabizzle86

hi everybody i was wondering if someone could tell me my best options i'm looking for something with a good throat hit as well as some good e liquids size and price don't matter too much but it would be nice if the product was reliable with a descent battery life can anyone help?

The best place to start at this point is the Ego. http://www.vaportalkstore.com/products/Joye-eGo.html good battery life. liquids are a bit tougher--very subjective.

The vapor talk store has good flavors: dulcis, midnight and sweet dawn are great.

I also like the flavors from wordup and freedomsmokeusa. you can check through the supplier list. link is at the top of the page.

hi everybody i was wondering if someone could tell me my best options i'm looking for something with a good throat hit as well as some good e liquids size and price don't matter too much but it would be nice if the product was reliable with a descent battery life can anyone help?

The eGo is the best kit out there!!! MANY people..... newbies and vets use the eGo!thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif The Battery in the eGo will last you most of a day. Start with 18 to 24 mg juice for TH . As for flavor, you just have to try them out. For a tobacco juice I prefer Dulcis from VT or RY4 from wordupecig,com there are LOTS of flavors out there If you can dream it up somebody makes it!

You will get plenty of responses shortly. Most will be in agreement on the eGo!! It's an awesome PV for the money!!

Hi Welcome to the VT forum! Have you been vaping with a 510 or similiar pv? I started out with a 510 and moved up to an eGo. It is an awesome unit. I suggest reading up on pv's either on the forum or the internet. Others have mentioned trusted e-liquid suppliers, and I agree that taste is subjective. It will be some trial and error. I think the one thing you'll want to know about e-juice is, don't run out of it!!! :) Have fun, good luck!