How To Direct Drip

Excellent work Hodge! That's what we like to see, our members helping out the rest of the band. Way to go brother, thanks. That was the best direct dripping how to I've seen yet.

One thing I'd like in your next vid is to see more eye contact. I know you're watching the monitor, but you'll want to look directly into the camera to make us feel like you're talking to us. ;) You have a wonderful manner, I want to see more vids from you. Keep them coming!

Excellent work Hodge! That's what we like to see, our members helping out the rest of the band. Way to go brother, thanks. That was the best direct dripping how to I've seen yet.

One thing I'd like in your next vid is to see more eye contact. I know you're watching the monitor, but you'll want to look directly into the camera to make us feel like you're talking to us. ;) You have a wonderful manner, I want to see more vids from you. Keep them coming!

Hey thanks for the advice Dave! Still new to the camera! Feels odd looking at that tiny lens! LOL Will try to look into the cam more on my next one.

• 4 months later...