Perfumers Apprentice

Bigjim

Well, I'll have to come back to edit this post with a real review after I try out the products. I just wanted to share the awesome prices they offer and maybe get some feedback from those who dabbled with PA flavors before. I only have experience with a few FlavorArt and Loranns flavorings. How does PA compare?

Here's what I purchased today for a grand total (shipping included!)of only $25:

DK Tobacco Base-15ml (supposed to be a 555 type)

RY4 Type Flavor-15ml

Tobacco Absolute (2. Diluted)-4ml

Tobacco Flavor-4ml

Graham Cracker Flavor-4ml

Honey Flavor-4ml

Waffle Flavor-4ml

Maple Syrup Flavor-4ml

Butter Flavor-4ml

Black Tea Flavor-4ml

Lemme know about your RA experience! I'll be back to review my purchase when it arrives... $25? So far so good!

They do have great prices and I know a couple of people use them and really like them. People I trust, so I'm sure you'll like the flavors, too. I couldn't taste them at all, so I can't give you a personal opinion. I've always had trouble tasting juices so this was nothing new for me. So far the only flavors I've been able to taste are Lorann's.

I tried all four of the tobaccos, but wasn't crazy about them. I need to spend some more time with them and give them another chance, but initial impression wasn't good. I got a free sample of the DK and it wasn't anything like 555 (to me). If you figure out anything good, let us know.

I do use PA peanut butter, bittersweet chocolate and cotton candy (or marsh mallow) mixed with various tobaccos. That has become my all day vape. Nice that I can mix up three or four 10ml bottles of the same thing, and then just add different tobaccos to each bottle and four different flavors. Works well for me.

For the non-tobacco flavors, I've been mixing PA round 30% flavor. They are not as concentrated as FA or Loranns.

Sounds like I might be getting what I paid for :unsure: well, here's hoping! Thanks for the feedback! :)

I didn't mean for it to sound that way. Seems most tobacco flavors work well mixed with other flavors, but not good alone. I've tried several of the Flavor Art tobacco flavors and didn't care for them either. However, once I started adding them to something else, they are pretty good. Yesterday I tried using the PA Tobacco Alc (diluted) in my peanut butter tobacco mix and it's pretty darn good.

I do like the PA flavors, but got stuck on my PB tobacco mix and haven't messed around with very many flavors. I have quite a few and will get around to using some of them one day.

Received the order Saturday, fast delivery, awesome! This really is a lot of concentrate for the money!

So far, I noticed a big difference in vaping the juice right after mixing and waiting overnight. I highly recommend waiting a day.

I started with the DK Tobacco Base and it's nothing like 555, but it is a decent vape. I really cant think of anything that might go well with it, but it does seem to need something mixed in. I mixed at around 7% flavor.

The RY4 was next and mixed at a recommended (to me) 5%. Couldn't taste a thing, even after waiting overnight. I added another 5 drops (to my 5ml mix) and waiting until tomorrow to taste it.

Waffle, mixed at 2:1 with Maple Syrup, is absolutely mouth watering! By far my favorite of the three. I'm not sure what % the flavor content was, I just added 12 total drops to a 3ml bottle, so whatever that equals. I will be doing more ratio/flavor amount experimenting to see what works best.

There's a lot here to play with, so it will be ongoing for a while! Yay!

For the record, butter flavor is much like movie theater butter, very salty, not meant for waffles! <_<

I guess I should have read up a little more before ordering some of this. The Tobacco Absolute (2. Diluted), I've now read that ya need to dilute the already 50% diluted mix like 2 drops/10ml and then use 2 of those drops per 10ml liquid finished product! That's what I call stretching it! I'm a bit intimidated though, now reading about other weird stuff to mix into tobacco concentrates to make it properly, like some kind of crystals and stuff...? Kind of beyond me... :question:

Anyway, sorry to babble on. I still have a ton of playing to do, so I'm outtie!

Oh yeah, I should mention the packaging. All bottles are glass and are very clearly labeled. They sent dropper caps, one for each bottle. Nothing to complain about at all! (so far) :)

Edited by Bigjim

Mixing is really amzing when you start to find the right combinations. I love finding better combinations. You can always try adding 1 drop of the tobacco flavoring to 10 mls of mix and see what happens.

nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I'm glad you are enjoying your flavors thumbsup.gif

Merry mixing

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines