Liquid Or Juice Is The Question

hey all, after reading the thread on children...I was telling Hubby about my shipment the other day and refered to "Juice" and he in all his child friendly non smoker wisdom calmly pointed out that I probably shouldn't refer to it as "Juice" because small children might think it's something good they should drink...Eeek! I wouldn't want that. Then I remembered my son bought a bottle of liquid candy in a vending machine so I had him get it. It looks exactly like the 3ml liquid, I took a pic of my liquid, his candy and a couple other things to show my point. I will try to load into the gallery but it might be a bit before I figure it out. Meantime I am not calling it juice anymore, I'd hate my Grandbabies getting sick because of a word. Nothing is locked up every second and it only takes a minute to wish you never did.

all his child friendly non smoker wisdom calmly pointed out that I probably shouldn't refer to it as "Juice"

Going to try to insert pic, started a "Potholes & Detour" album for such things. I like the 'Nic-Drip' Jolly called it...that's catchy. Liquid is boring & hard to use lol. The biggest part of the success of this stick will come down to Image and Marketing (doesn't it always?), if I made this comparison then it's a matter of time before the "other" team gets it in their sites!

post-3267-028878400 1282153039_thumb.jpg

post-3267-028878400 1282153039_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...