36 Mg Juice

Kitsune? Roober? LOL just a couple of the many that could answer that...unfortunately I cannot. I'm thinking with plain glycerin but I also think that will also dilute the flavor. If you had another flavor with a lower nic content I think you could do that too, if the flavors would be good together! Some body with experience will chime in soon!

couple of options:

1. walmart or hobby shop with baking section--wiltons glycerin works great for me for diluting. better than pharmacy glycerin. the wiltons is a bit sweet and mixes well for dilution. on that note, it will dilute your flavor.

2. Order some PG or VG from any of the suppliers, not very expensive. good to have some 3 or 5ml dropper bottles for mixing.

3. can order the flavor you like in the premixed liquids at a lower or 0 nic concentration and use that to dilute the 36mg. less flavor loss if you are mixing with the same or similar flavor. (doesn't have to be the same flavor)

4. if diluting with glycerin, PG, VG and find the flavor too weak can always add some flavoring: freedomsmokeusa, diy flavorshack, Loranns--can sometimes find a few flavors of loranns at craft/hobby store in baking isle.

If you still have questions keep asking--we love to help !!!

hope that helped

Or you can get you some 0 nic RedBull and dilute with that you won't dilute the flavor that way,unless of course you think the flavor is too strong then you can use VG or PG with VG being at your local pharmacy.

Once you are comfortable with doing this, you will find that it is also a good way to stretch your dollar. Much cheaper to buy one bottle of 36mg and some zero nic PG to get two bottles of 18mg than it would be to purchase two bottles of 18mg!