Juicy Vapor - French Toast W/ Bacon

BreakingBad

I have had Juicy Vapors Bacon flavored juice and it was not good to say the least. Unfortunately I did not know this when I ordered the French Toast w/ Bacon at the same time. I was vaping this on my Tornado with a new atty. This isn't quite as bad as the regular bacon flavor, but it is close. At first, you get a faint hint of french toast and it taste pretty good, but then that burnt death flavor that they call bacon kicks in hardcore. I might not even clean this atty. I might just chuck it in the garbage, because I don't know if it can ever be the same. Honest to goodness, not trying to be gross, but I get vomit as a taste when vaping this. I just can't do it anymore! Damn my love for everything bacon. This has put a huge dent into that love. Should have just gone with their regular French Toast flavor.

24mg / mix pg-vg

Edited by BreakingBad

• 2 weeks later...

Yea i just dont know why anyone would want to vape bacon... I mean no disrespect if thats your thing but its just not my cup of tea. haha I love bacon as much as the next guy but smoking it just seems a bit too extreme.. maybe you should seek some medical help haha jk

VAPE IT UP

-Slightly Addicted

Edited by slightlyaddicted

Yea i just dont know why anyone would want to vape bacon... I mean no disrespect if thats your thing but its just not my cup of tea. haha I love bacon as much as the next guy but smoking it just seems a bit too extreme.. maybe you should seek some medical help haha jk

VAPE IT UP

-Slightly Addicted

I would swim in bacon if it were socially acceptable.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines