Esmoke Pro Empty Cargos/ppc Questions

Huge noobie question here. I have been vaping for 3 days now. While the esmoke pro cartomizers are decent tasting, I would like to start buying my own blank cartomizers and juice to save a little money. I was just wondering what type i would Ned to buy to fit this, if i EEC an adapter, watt is a good/cheap place to order my juice from...ect. I was also wondering if anyone knows of a ppc that i could purchase that would work with the esmoke pro. I know the batteries are 8mm. Www.esmoke.net if you need more details.

Thank you very much in advance for helping a noob out :)

I was looking around at another forum and what I'm seeing is that this is not a KR808. Sorry to say, I was not able to find out much about getting supplies anywhere else. Even more sorry to say that every post I saw about esmoke was quite bad. Hopefully someone will be able to help with where to get the right cartos for it. Maybe a supplier will jump in here.

I think I would just start over with a Joye 510 carto kit or an Ego kit ,sometimes it is best to just move on.I got lucky when I went from Joye 302 to DSE 801 as everything interchanged.I am sure if you get some liquid and study the forums you should be able to refill your carto's.

I think I would just start over with a Joye 510 carto kit or an Ego kit ,sometimes it is best to just move on.I got lucky when I went from Joye 302 to DSE 801 as everything interchanged.I am sure if you get some liquid and study the forums you should be able to refill your carto's.

I'm going to stick with the esmoke for sure. Great size, battery life is good, tastes good, TONS of vapor production...it is a quality product IMO(and i have tried a few others). It's not a big deal. I can just wait until my cartos run out, clean em, and refill with liquid. The full car to 5 packs with the discount are only $10 anyway which is not bad at all. It's not a big deal if i cannot find blank cartos that will fit but it I

T would save me a little money and be a bit more convenient. While the taste is good i would much rather vape on juices of choice then have to go through 2 days of a flavor that i feel just alright about :).

Also I have been doing heavy vaping on the same carto from esmoke for 51 hours now and it has yet to run out(minus maybe 20 puffs off one of my strawberry cartos...it's kinda meh).

Anyway thanks for the help...hopefully someone will be able to point me in the right direction and if not its not that big of a deal.

I was looking around at another forum and what I'm seeing is that this is not a KR808. Sorry to say, I was not able to find out much about getting supplies anywhere else. Even more sorry to say that every post I saw about esmoke was quite bad. Hopefully someone will be able to help with where to get the right cartos for it. Maybe a supplier will jump in here.

I looked around also and I think it is an E8. They are $40.

Stay away from esmoke

E-Cigarette E8

I looked around also and I think it is an E8. They are $40.

Stay away from esmoke

E-Cigarette E8

What the hell...I don't care i am happy eith it and have had no problems with anything. If this is just going to be a forum that tells me about how bad i got ripped off when vie already said i am HAPPY with my purchase instead of helping out with questions i have i will be staying away. This is the 5th time in the 2 threads i have made.

What the hell...I don't care i am happy eith it and have had no problems with anything. If this is just going to be a forum that tells me about how bad i got ripped off when vie already said i am HAPPY with my purchase instead of helping out with questions i have i will be staying away. This is the 5th time in the 2 threads i have made.

Sorry about that. Figuring out what model it is will help you find what things you are looking for. At the bottom of the link I provided(E-Cigarette E8) they have carts and stuff. If it is the same model then those should work.

I understand your frustration with the responses. Please know that they were done with good intent. If you are happy with your PV thats what matters. I started off with an overpriced unit, and it worked at getting me off the analogs. I wish I could help you as to what kind of unit the Esmoke is, but I have been looking around and can't find the answer.

I understand your frustration with the responses. Please know that they were done with good intent. If you are happy with your PV thats what matters. I started off with an overpriced unit, and it worked at getting me off the analogs. I wish I could help you as to what kind of unit the Esmoke is, but I have been looking around and can't find the answer.

I just went to the vapor talk store. I added the started kit, 2 30ml bottles of juice, and 3 five packs of cartos. It came out to $147...for all of this i paid $162 from esmoke and on top of that mine is a 2 piece unit. I did not want a 3 piece unit at all. So I do not understand where you guys are coming up with over priced. Yes it would have been overpriced to pay full price but they have discount codes that run constantly and do 30 percent off deals every month or 2 from what i understand. So I like it, that's all that matters.

Also thank you to the last poster. I will be ordering a test pack of the 5 blank cartos and see how they work. If they don't then it really isn't that big of an issue to me. I already have 20 cartos that will run empty eventually that i can fill with all the juice my heart desires :)

I just went to the vapor talk store. I added the started kit, 2 30ml bottles of juice, and 3 five packs of cartos. It came out to $147...for all of this i paid $162 from esmoke and on top of that mine is a 2 piece unit. I did not want a 3 piece unit at all. So I do not understand where you guys are coming up with over priced. Yes it would have been overpriced to pay full price but they have discount codes that run constantly and do 30 percent off deals every month or 2 from what i understand. So I like it, that's all that matters.

Also thank you to the last poster. I will be ordering a test pack of the 5 blank cartos and see how they work. If they don't then it really isn't that big of an issue to me. I already have 20 cartos that will run empty eventually that i can fill with all the juice my heart desires :)

the difference comes with battery & atty life. also the brand be it 808, 901, 510 all matter on vapor and throat hit.

2 piece kit can be done using a cartomizer and a battery. 3 piece is when you use an attomizer with mouth piece.

any battery can use a carto.

the over priced would refer to the mAh of the battery and the fact that it "could" be made to last you a very limited amount of time.

as for re-using the cartos. i always clean mine out unless i am using the same juice. found the best way to get them dry is leaving them in the back window of the car on a hot day. just make sure they aren't to hot to touch, mine were when i grabbed them up.

I just went to the vapor talk store. I added the started kit, 2 30ml bottles of juice, and 3 five packs of cartos. It came out to $147...for all of this i paid $162 from esmoke and on top of that mine is a 2 piece unit.

You must have been pricing the eGo. The eGo is a great unit with batts that will last 6-8 hours ( much longer than the 1.5 hours of standard batts) I also doubt your unit came with 60 ml of e-juice. So I believe the comparison was apples vs. oranges.

I am not posting this to be argumentative but rather to clear up some misunderstanding you may have. :)

For me, I started with the esmoke, moved up to a 510, refilled like a mother, moved up again to a 510 vypr and started to drip and never looked back. I have a hundred cartos for back up and ban stash. Moving up again soon to a joker av. Its a process to find what works the best for you. Good Luck on your journey. If I can find an answer for you I will post it.

Blank cartos are a good way to go. Finding juice to satisfy you might be a process if they don't sell the juice separately and you like it. Worthwhile in case the prices do go up or it becomes tough to get (out of business, etc) It also seemed like the carto price I saw you post was very reasonable. Usually a 510 kit can be had around $50 then its a little more for juices, there are cartomizers for those as well (carto makes it a two piece).

So congratulations!! As stated, even if it was a little more, keeping you off smokes makes it worth it. Don't let anyone here fool you, MANY of us have wasted money on trying things even months after switching over. Good news is even if service becomes an issue with the company you used, they will make good backups if you move on to something else. If you remain happy with the company, I would still recommend backups. If a multiple failure takes place, you'll have to buy smokes to wait out the mailman on replacement parts.

We are a dedicated group and many don't like some of the companies out there that give this product a bad rep, hence the reaction. Try not to take it personally.

Again, GLTY and hope you stick around.

And since you are happy with what you've got... I would just refill your cartos once they run out. Mine last me a long time doing it that way. I'm not a big fan of taking the time to clean them, etc. when I switch juice either. Most of what I vape is fruity anyway... so they are just fine to mix in the same carto! Often times I end up finding a GREAT mix!! Once your carto starts to under-perform... switch to a new one. Besides, they are fairly cheap anyway. Good luck my friend!! :thumbsup:

I might also recommend... the most efficient/effective way to fill or topoff my cartos is using a little syringe with a needle that you can actually poke down into the filler of the carto. (just need to make sure the needle gauge is big enough that it will suck up juice from your bottle... somewhere around a 20g) This allows you to literally "put the juice where you need it"... instead of filling then waiting for it to soak in and repeating until it's full. It's saved me alot of time and hassle in filling/topping off my cartos. This doesn't mean you have to walk around in public filling them this way. This is just my prefered home method.

Edited by DAYVAPE

And since you are happy with what you've got... I would just refill your cartos once they run out. Mine last me a long time doing it that way. I'm not a big fan of taking the time to clean them, etc. when I switch juice either. Most of what I vape is fruity anyway... so they are just fine to mix in the same carto! Often times I end up finding a GREAT mix!! Once your carto starts to under-perform... switch to a new one. Besides, they are fairly cheap anyway. Good luck my friend!! :thumbsup:

I might also recommend... the most efficient/effective way to fill or topoff my cartos is using a little syringe with a needle that you can actually poke down into the filler of the carto. (just need to make sure the needle gauge is big enough that it will suck up juice from your bottle... somewhere around a 20g) This allows you to literally "put the juice where you need it"... instead of filling then waiting for it to soak in and repeating until it's full. It's saved me alot of time and hassle in filling/topping off my cartos. This doesn't mean you have to walk around in public filling them this way. This is just my prefered home method.

I finally got a chance to refill 2 of my cartos last night. Boiled them out to clean them(boil, rinse, reboil, rinse, blow out, dry). I used the carto condom method for filling, did the spin trick(forget what its called). Worked great though. The spin allowed me to put almost double the ammount of juice in after it was filled.

I got my paycheck today so I will be buying those E8 cartos along with a few different alien visions juices(thinking Irish Cream, Cheesecake, and Bobas Bounty). I will post back on here once I get everything in and see how it works.

Thanks for the help everyone! :)

Blank cartos are a good way to go. Finding juice to satisfy you might be a process if they don't sell the juice separately and you like it. Worthwhile in case the prices do go up or it becomes tough to get (out of business, etc) It also seemed like the carto price I saw you post was very reasonable. Usually a 510 kit can be had around $50 then its a little more for juices, there are cartomizers for those as well (carto makes it a two piece).

So congratulations!! As stated, even if it was a little more, keeping you off smokes makes it worth it. Don't let anyone here fool you, MANY of us have wasted money on trying things even months after switching over. Good news is even if service becomes an issue with the company you used, they will make good backups if you move on to something else. If you remain happy with the company, I would still recommend backups. If a multiple failure takes place, you'll have to buy smokes to wait out the mailman on replacement parts.

We are a dedicated group and many don't like some of the companies out there that give this product a bad rep, hence the reaction. Try not to take it personally.

Again, GLTY and hope you stick around.

Yeah I have been thinking about using these for a few months and then getting a screwdriver. My boss had one at my old job and it was killer. I am over 5 posts so I will stop posting in this thread though.

Let this one die for the search engine. My question has been answered. Thank you guys

~Zach

I double checked in the frequently asked questions. One of the questions was:

Are your cartridges and batteries compatable with greensmoke, smoke 51, and/or other 2 pc cartridges?

Yes. The E-8 Cartridges and Batteries are fully compatible with E-Smoke Brand PRO, Premium Brand E-Cig and Smoke 51 DUO. The E-9 Cartridges and Batteries are fully compatible with Green Smoke and E-Smoke Brand Sensation.