Pillbox 38's Totally Wicked E-Liquid

Royce

Supplier: Pillbox 38's Totally Wicked E-Liquid

Products Offered by supplier:

Jason aka "Pillbox 38" offers the DSE901 in black and stainless, as well the the super-mini in both black and white, cases for both models, empty carts, and of course E-liquid in 13 flavors; apple, camel, cherry, coconut, coffee, french pipe, Marlboro, menthol, spearmint, strawberry, tobacco, vanilla, and Virgina. As well as all of the extras you could ever need for your esmoking needs i.e. batteries, atomizers, chargers ect.

Discount and Coupon Codes:

No known discounts

Products Ordered:

30ml camel high 18mg, 30ml menthol high 18mg, "burberry" case and 25 empty carts

snc10315qy8.jpg

snc10316xa4.jpg

Processing Time:

Took about 2 days

Shipping Time:

We placed our order on Jan 2 shiped on the 4th arrived on the 24th... however this was an issue beyond their control wicked is based in the UK and recently opened a US warehouse in Florida when I ordered I was under the impression that all orders made in the US from the .com site were shipping out of Florida, however Patricia who works at the FL location informed me that the shipment to them from the UK got held up in customs and was being held for a month, so my order was also shipped from the UK and got stuck in customs. She has assured me that the FL location is now 100% fully stocked and all orders made from the .com site will ship USPS priority mail(3 day to damn near anywhere in the US) from the FL location.

Dead On Arrival?:

All products where nicely packaged, and apparently Jason ran out of 30ml bottles of camel so he sent me 2 20ml bottles, can't complain about free E-liquid now can I? :D

Summery:

So aside from the customs fiasco over all it was a pleasant experience dealing with wicked their customer service US side at least (I didn't deal with Jason directly) was very good Pati was very helpful and assured me that shipping won't ever take as long as it did again. As for the product the case is very nice hold 2 batteries and 2 atomizers or 1 atomizer and 1 cart seems well made and sturdy. The camel liquid is great much much closer to the taste of an analogue than anything else I've had you even get the slight tongue burn / cotton mouth you experience while smoking an analogue, this could be do to the fact that wicked is rumored to put pepper in their Wicked E-Liquid but who knows, vapor production is good seems to me a little less vapor than the cashEliquid from puresmoker **edit** I retract my statement about the vapor production as you can see in my video the vapor production is on par with the cashEliquid I think my atomizer may have been a little dusty** but I don't have any left to compare it to, but video coming soon so Ill let you guys decide.

So in conclusion I am going to leave wicked's certification status pending until my self or another Esmoketalk member makes an order without any shipping issues.

(esmoketalk.com is in no way affiliated with Totally Wicked E-Liquid, if their products tasted horrible we would have no issues in saying so :P )

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoid=51353155

ADMIN EDIT: Since this review we have quite a few people let us know Wicked's e juice is top notch. We are changing this status from pending to certified.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines