My new Joye510

1st I need to sat that Dietsmokes.com is the fastest delivery I've had since I started vaping,I put my order in Friday afternoon and it arrived at 12:30 today. My 510 was readt to go out of the box, all batteries were charged fully.I also ordered the usb passthru with an inline battery and the usb has the manual switch.With 2 fully charged batteries and the inline battery on the passthru charged I shouldn't have to worry about enough power.

This Joye510 is great though I don't really care much for the taste of the RY4 high cartridges that come with it,but I'll be getting some empty carts in the mail by wednesday. This ecig puts out a lot of vapor either with the manual or automatic batteries and the draw is so easy. I get a great throat and chest hit.I think the high nic is too strong for me cause after a couple of drags from it I start to cough for about 30-45 secs. So until I get the empty carts and can put in some of my 11mg flavors I'll have to take smaller drags. 10 mins after vaping with the 510 I knew my 901 was going on a long vacation. My wife tried it and loves as well. Now I'm gonna have to let her use the other atomizer and auto battery till we can order her 510. I didn't really want to share it but I love her cookin and lovin. But it was still a really hard choice to make....LOL

Hey all you have to do is take the cotton stuff in the cart out an wash it. Thats all I did just make sure its dry when stuff it back in.

I actually find the 510 a perfect e-cig to "drip" or "dry smoke" with. I put three drops right on the atomizer, and puff away. I can even throw it in my pocket without worrying about sucking all the liquid dry. From what I have heard the manual batteries are sealed, so no worry of ruining them while dripping. Give it a shot, I think you will like it even more than refilling your carts on the 510.

Dry Smoking/Dripping is the ONLY way to go. Great flavor, massive vapor. Carts = Bla

It seemed to me like when I used carts on the 510 I had a short period I had to get through every time I put a new cart on where the atomizer seemed flooded. I had to take a good 5 drags to get past it before I got a real good amount of vapor. I don't ever have that problem with dripping. Anyone else notice this with the 510 carts or am I just crazy?