Cartomizers Rock!

I'm now stocked up on atty's. I think I have around 12 backups now. And today I got my first cartomizers.

Wow these vape good! No mess, no fuss. And I can taste the flavor very well this way. No hassles with refilling cartridges, that don't last long enough for me. Or flooding my atty dripping which I tend to do. Now I am hoping I can get some good life out of these cartomizers.

I love cartomizers. I just had to pop in and say it.

MMM Vaping Thin Mint by DIY Flavorshack

Edited by twilightbloom

• 2 weeks later...

I started another thread about refilling, but is there an easy way to do it on an M403 without using a syringe?

I agree...cartos are the way to go. Dripping is fun but IMO it's not very practical.

I use the carto condom method. Works like a charm! (although I refill from the soft tip side not the atomizer side). Hope this helped.

they can be duds(not working)

Yeah - I had one go out after 4 hits. Partial fill to make sure it sparks, two puffs. Now fill it all the way and two more puffs. Then dead. Just enough to lull me into dripping another 20 drops or so into it.

Yeah - I had one go out after 4 hits. Partial fill to make sure it sparks, two puffs. Now fill it all the way and two more puffs. Then dead. Just enough to lull me into dripping another 20 drops or so into it.

Yeah I know its wierd, I put like 20 drops in it to see if it was good and after a couple hits it started tasting plasticky nasty so I kept dropping more in and it didnt make a difference except the amount of liquid in my bottle!

Can you buy flavored cartomizers somewhere?

I am sure there are a lot of places to buy flavored cartos. One place I know of for sure is Vapor4life. They have all kinds of flavors.

http://store.vapor4life.com/Premium_Vapor_King_Electronic_Cigarette_Cartomizers_s/45.htm

Ouch - I hate when people make me remember, I believe nhaler and bombdropsvapor have LR cartos. Medium res 901s cartos at vapor4life (premium blanks) and medium res 510s cartos at vaportsetc (tru-vapor). They have MR 901s cartos as well (KR808D tru-vapor I think).

Edited by FTJoe