Recipies

Kragax

I just tried to post this as my machine crashed LOL. So here we go again. I have been mixing for a few months now and I have to say Im kinda disappointed in my results. I have tried Lorann's, Bickford, and DIY, but my juices never come out as good as the commercial stuff. I used a 60mg PG base mixed down to 24mg. I have used both sucralose (i don't like it) and Ethyol Malto as sweetners, but I getting tired of wasting the money ( mostly shipping costs ) just to be disappointed time after time. So...I figure it has to be me. I have syringes, graduated cylinders, pipettes ect. and I can measure. I have juice calculators and a real desire to make this work but still....no soap, close but. I was wondering if any of you folks would have any reciepies that you would be willing to share. Im most interested in :

Butterscotch - with a strong flavor

Cinnimon - like a fireball candy

Grape - maybe a good concord

Caramel - not with cofee, like Caramel candy.

I don't know if there are secondary flavors that I need to add or what the real problem is. Should I add VG? How much? Its kinda thick and I don't want to add vodka or water. My Black Cherry isn't too bad, but I don't like to vape it for very long. If you more experienced folks could help a brother out I'd relly appreciate it.

Regards,

Craig

I wonder why more people don't post them...here's one from kitsune from ddave.

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/topic/6092-kitsunes-tiramisu-coffee/

Maybe fear of getting something wrong being published? Maybe there should be one thread here or even in the lounge where people just throw out their recipes. It probably would make those thinking about DIY feel more confident about starting.

I'm still learning so don't have any recipes to share, but ddave did put a cinnamon recipe up in DIY section. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds good.

I have several (20) recipes from the eJuice app I downloaded onto my iPod touch. There aren't any that you mentioned, but there is a Caramel Apple. If you'd like, I can list the recipes on here so you can see if there are any you'd like to look at. I could type them up and send them to you if you're interested.

Edited by nana

Maybe fear of getting something wrong being published? Maybe there should be one thread here or even in the lounge where people just throw out their recipes. It probably would make those thinking about DIY feel more confident about starting.

I think Dave has posted a few times trying to get people to post recipies. I posted the only recipe I've come up with that i really like (Peanut Butter Tobacco). I haven't ventured much into other flavors yet, but even with commercial juice, I had two or three that I used all the time... not much variety.

Caramel Apple

That one isn't much of a recipe and is only for the flavoring. It just says 3 ml Lorann's caramel and 7 ml of Lorann's Apple. You can use your calculator for figuring the amount of flavoring and nic to use. I've never tried it so I don't know if it's any good. I don't know about you, but I have to use quite a lot of flavoring to get any taste.