Yet Another Noob Question From Me

Ian

sorry sorry, if there were more videos on the subject I wouldn't have to ask.

I got great vapor yesterday, but today, the throat hit is a little weaker IMO but the vapor is significantly decreased. Been direct dripping 2-3, I might have not been draining it completely before re-dripping idk. Also I dropped it once from my lap sitting down, but I don't think it was that, could be wrong though. I'm just terrible at all this lol.

My theory is the atomizer broke? And I've been thinking, what the hell is "excessive force when tightening the atomizer". How many rotations? Do I need to line up the holes with the sides?

Hey Ian, from what your describing it sounds like you may be putting too much juice in the atty. 2-3 drops is correct, but maybe you are filling too soon. If your atty broke it wouldn't work. You will get the hang of it. :)

As far as tightening the atty, screw it on til its snug. Aligning the holes isn't neccessary. Don't try and turn it til you cant turn no more.

sorry sorry, if there were more videos on the subject I wouldn't have to ask.

I got great vapor yesterday, but today, the throat hit is a little weaker IMO but the vapor is significantly decreased. Been direct dripping 2-3, I might have not been draining it completely before re-dripping idk. Also I dropped it once from my lap sitting down, but I don't think it was that, could be wrong though. I'm just terrible at all this lol.

My theory is the atomizer broke? And I've been thinking, what the hell is "excessive force when tightening the atomizer". How many rotations? Do I need to line up the holes with the sides?

An atty is only broke if it doesn't work at all. They can weaken though. It is best to blow out an atty every night from the threaded end and stand it up on the cart end on tp while sleeping to drain what you didn't blow out. The juice can dry weakening the atty faster when it isn't in use like at bed time. If you have problems during use sometimes it helps to just blow out the juice from the threaded end and then rejuice.

Just tighten the atty until it is flush. Any force is excessive. Whenever you take off the atty wipe off the juice on both connections before putting it back on.

Schizo brings up an excellent point. Make sure your connections are clean. If they are all juiced up, you won't be getting all the voltage from your batt.

An atty is only broke if it doesn't work at all. They can weaken though. It is best to blow out an atty every night from the threaded end and stand it up on the cart end on tp while sleeping to drain what you didn't blow out. The juice can dry weakening the atty faster when it isn't in use like at bed time. If you have problems during use sometimes it helps to just blow out the juice from the threaded end and then rejuice.

Just tighten the atty until it is flush. Any force is excessive. Whenever you take off the atty wipe off the juice on both connections before putting it back on.

I drained it cart end up all day today. Dryed it and the cone. Vaping til the atty is dry is bad?

And "flush" as in no space between the battery and the atomizer, I've left a little space between the atty and battery, i'll post a pic. Mind posting

post-3205-045084200 1281073638_thumb.jpg

post-3205-045084200 1281073638_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ian

Vaping it dry is bad but it is also bad to drip too much. Dripping too much is less bad because all it can do is flood it. If it is too dry it can burn it out. If the flavor gets bad or a more than normal amount of vapor is being produced then drip. Always drip if you sat it down for awhile. Since it is better to flood an atty than kill it the best method to try is to flood it. That way you can figure out how much juice it can handle. Try to keep it as wet as it can be without flooding it. That is the goldilocks zone. When you first start vaping it is trial and error. In about a month or so you will know when to drip without thinking about it.

Don't leave a space between the atty and batt but don't tighten a lug nut either. Tighten it on as if it is the eGo cone.

the goldilocks zone lol. for sure. guess I'ma just have to do this enough to know. a little bit of a downer but this is too sick to quit.

When the atty burns out that it when the three bears come home to eat you. Avoid that! ;) If it starts making gurgling sounds you can stop dripping because it is about to flood. Vape right away so it won't flood. I usually drip 3 drops every 5-10 minutes. When you first start when you wake up do 5 drops and the rest of the day 3.

I just did 10 6-8 second drags one after the other. I'm starting to OD so, I'm going to stop counting. I would say at least 10 and maybe drip at 20-25. If you're using the eGo just drip when you notice a change because the cone keeps it from leaking all over the place and some of the juice gets sucked back in anyway. Just keep that baby wet no matter what unit you're using. You're welcome.