A New Jump For Usb Pt's Who Needs A Wall Socket?

wagex

http://www.gigabyte.com/MicroSite/185/on-off-charge.htm

the new gigabyte motherboards have a utility you can run on them and have the usb put out more power than a normal one would put out..... granted it is for charging iphones and stuff faster but hey i think it would help the pt... i actually just baught one so il let yall know how it goes!

oh btw jeffb idk if this is the right place... and mark... i love you!...(nohomo)

http://www.gigabyte.com/MicroSite/185/on-off-charge.htm

the new gigabyte motherboards have a utility you can run on them and have the usb put out more power than a normal one would put out..... granted it is for charging iphones and stuff faster but hey i think it would help the pt... i actually just baught one so il let yall know how it goes!

oh btw jeffb idk if this is the right place... and mark... i love you!...(nohomo)

You wouldn't want to overheat the thing. Let us know how you make out ;)

I wonder why they don't tell how much current they give you?Not really cost effective for vaping or phone charging.

yea i deffinatly wouldnt buy one just for the vaping and stuff, i think i read some where it brought it to like 5x power which shoule be 5 amps... but if you are a gamer and are always getting new pc parts like me it would be a good feature since gigabyte boardsa are one of the best anyhow :D

oh yea and that board i ended up giving to my little brother to put in his pc i ended up getting another one that could hold more ram sticks lol but when we have a lan over there il steal his usb port :p

Edited by wagex