E-Juice / Pick Your Favorite

BreakingBad

I have tried several different juices from the VT store and I was satisfied with all of them, especially the grape soda. I have also been vaping on many different varieties from Viking Vapor and I have been pleased. The reason for this post is I would like to see from the experienced members of this forum who you think offers the best juices available. There are so many suppliers out there, I am just looking for a couple that people really like. Is there a supplier that just blows you away by how strong the flavors come out?

I like the Tasty Vapor juices the best, but that' mainly because I've had trouble being able to taste any juice and I can taste the Tasty Vapor juices. They are strong enough for me and the ones I've tried are very good.

I went through a spell of getting juice from all over the place, but never found anything as satisfying as VT juice. And to show you how much individual taste differs, while Jeff lists Vaperite organic juice as #2, I did not like it at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried juices from 4 or 5 companies, at least 20 different flavors so far. I keep going back to Johnson Creek smoke juice. I love their Tennessee Cured and Wisconsin Frost. Those are my two primary go to juices. There juices come in brown glass bottles with a glass dropper. With the 15ml and 30ml bottle, they supply a clear 3ml dropper bottle as well.

I love the VT midnight and grape soda, Wordupecigs RY4 50% vg 50% pg.... I have some of the new line of VG juice from Vapor Galaxy on the way and some Caramel Candy form Vaporbomb coming. Can't wait to try those. I've tried juice from Awesome Vapor but the flavor was more like a "Hint" than a full on flavor. It was good but just not quite strong enough.

• 5 months later...

i have to agree with the first poster about Johnson creek Tennessee Cured and Wisconsin Frost, as my analog of choice was marlb smooth I wanted a mellow menthol and Wisconsin Frost is just that... but ohhhhh i do love their mint chocolate as well, yummy! aside from that my experience with e liquid is limited, however, I will most likely end up turning to VG, I find the PG does irritate my throat, not so much that i wont vape, but enough that i am well aware of it