Help Me With Questions

donkey

I am thinking trying this, I want to quit smoking, do you guys use this as a way to get yourselves off cigs? I like smoking, seems like this can be a way. My biggest wonder is, I live in the philippines, small island, i smoke like 2 packs a day, the cigs there only cost about 70 cents a pack so its hard to quit. i wonder if I can get it how long does a kit last? are these things durable? how often does something go wrong? how long can you use this until u need to charge again? how often do you have to put drops inside? do you really only have the change the filter once a month? how do you know when you need to change the filter.

lot of questions huh? sorry, this is a big expense for me and I don't know if it will be practical for where I live, I don't know if they will ship things to me or how long it will take. Can you use pay pal to pay? if I buy this I will be using it a lot to get the physical habit curbed, does the non nicotine really have no nicotine? can you make your own drops? Thanks if anyone replies

Living in the philippines is going to be hard cuz there is not one site that sells ecigs that ships there (im pretty sure), i dont know, maybe try the patch or gum????? good luck!!! 70 cents a pack, vaping is way more expensive than that...

I am thinking trying this, I want to quit smoking, do you guys use this as a way to get yourselves off cigs?
yes, some do. i don't really want to stop vaping, but it would be easy to do so.

i wonder if I can get it how long does a kit last?
depends on the supplier and product you buy.

are these things durable? 
you can drop them and they should be fine. i know i did a few times. the only problem is the attys and batteries failing over time

how often does something go wrong? 
depends on the quality of your product. ego and tornado tend to last longer than other brands the mods you will find will last even longer.

how long can you use this until u need to charge again? 
depends on what make, model, and battery mAh you get. as for me i go a whole day if not two using the mods i build. if you get a regular 510 model they tend to use anything between 60-180mAh, on that size mAh you can expect to recharge about every 30-60mins. the ego and tornado last longer and also have larger batteries (they are also 510s but built with a better battery)

how often do you have to put drops inside? 
depends on what you are using. not using a cartomizer or cart you drip 3 drops usually and vape till it starts to get dry. cartomizers use about 18 drops. cart you fill to just about the top while the filler is in it.
do you really only have the change the filter once a month? 
"filler" is to hold juice inside the cart. if you use a cartomizer you just wash out the carto everyonce and a while. as for just a cart you can use blue foam from the pest store. lasts a life time.
how do you know when you need to change the filter.
i don't use filler, there isn't a filter.
Can you use pay pal to pay? 
yes
does the non nicotine really have no nicotine? 
yep
can you make your own drops?

many do make their own.

Welcome to Vapor Talk.

I did use ecigs to quit smoking. I haven't had a cigarette for almost 10 months now.

If I only had to pay 70 cents for a pack of cigarettes, I doubt I ever would have tried vaping. But, had I know how much healthier I would feel, I might have tried. However...vaping does cost a lot more than what you are spending now. A lot.

A kit should last you about 2 months on average. Batteries should last about 2 months and on average an atty will last one month. You need enough juice to last that long and that amount would depend oh how much you vape. From what you said about the amount you smoke, I'd say you'd go through quite a bit of juice, but that's just a guess on my part.

Most ecigs are quite durable. The charging times and time between charges depends on the model you get. Really, a lot of your questions can only be answered by knowing which model you are interested in.

No nicotine juice has no nicotine. Absolutely none. I use quite a bit of it. And I do make my own, too.

As far as using it to quit nicotine, I think it depends on your level of addiction and type. I have a theory that there are is an addiction and a habit that was created from the addiction. I thought I was heavily addicted to nicotine until I tried this, then stepped my nicotine levels from 24 mg/ml to zer at about 2 mg/ml a week (or two). Once I got there the urge to smoke or vape went away. I still do it when drinking but even this weekend went to a bar without it for 6 hours (I can really drink) and didn't have anything with me. As far as quitting smoking haven't had a cigarette in almost a year.

Paypal is not actually an option for the US companies except maybe TotallyWicked and a few others. Most are banned from using PP is my understanding.

At 70 cents a pack, I assume you want to do this for health reasons, I'm guessing it will be more expensive than smoking. Batteries should last a while, at two packs a day you will either need a really decent battery or two (ego), a mod that takes a long lasting battery, or a PCC for charging the smaller cigarette shaped batteries. This should get you an all day experience but it does vary for some.

3-4 drops or so should be a "cigarette". There are many ways to 'store" the juice, regular polyfill carts, blue foam or tea bag replacements, zfm carts (I'm trying these right now), cartomizers, dripping (no cart). I usually drip.

As far as international, I think the store here does it, wordupecig, totallywicked and jantyworld may. There was a thread a long time ago about this, will check on it.

Edited by FTJoe

As far as using it to quit nicotine, I think it depends on your level of addiction and type. I have a theory that there are is an addiction and a habit that was created from the addiction. I thought I was heavily addicted to nicotine until I tried this, then stepped my nicotine levels from 24 mg/ml to zer at about 2 mg/ml a week (or two). Once I got there the urge to smoke or vape went away. I still do it when drinking but even this weekend went to a bar without it for 6 hours (I can really drink) and didn't have anything with me. As far as quitting smoking haven't had a cigarette in almost a year.

Paypal is not actually an option for the US companies except maybe TotallyWicked and a few others. Most are banned from using PP is my understanding.

At 70 cents a pack, I assume you want to do this for health reasons, I'm guessing it will be more expensive than smoking. Batteries should last a while, at two packs a day you will either need a really decent battery or two (ego), a mod that takes a long lasting battery, or a PCC for charging the smaller cigarette shaped batteries. This should get you an all day experience but it does vary for some.

3-4 drops or so should be a "cigarette". There are many ways to 'store" the juice, regular polyfill carts, blue foam or tea bag replacements, zfm carts (I'm trying these right now), cartomizers, dripping (no cart). I usually drip.

As far as international, I think the store here does it, wordupecig, totallywicked and jantyworld may. There was a thread a long time ago about this, will check on it.

Thanks FTJoe yes we ship World Wide we have shipped to Philippines , Thailand . Singapore there is Not A Country we will not shipped to.!! We think that no country & No Person should be with out the benefits of an e cig we will do what ever it takes to get it to any country ,We have shipped to israel now that is hard man israel is one of the nastiest places in the world to ship items to nothing against any person or persons from that country but the Gov, there is Harsh they sometimes like to delay for months or just keep the items , Now all this info is second hand from residents from Israel that we have shipped to and yes they have always received there package.

We also Have a 1-888-688-7419 that is toll free from 25 countries if your country is not on the list email us a we will call you.

Our belefe if your selling ecigs you should sell to everyone.

Thanks You

Jeffrey, Laurin & Staff & WordupEcig Super Store