Trying New Flavors

I just placed an order with Mrs. T's for a few liquid flavors. I ordered pumpkin spice, banana's foster french toast and waffles. I read that I am going to like their liquids and taste them more. Thats my goal :)

The few flavors I have tried from Mrs.T's were really great. very strong flavor--They tasted just like they sounded. maple pecan doughnut, bluberry smoothie, kahlua, and mint choc expresso. They were all very yummy.

can't wait to here what you think......

Let us know how you like the flavors. Another place you might like to try is DIY Flavorshack. I just got a few flavors from them and they are really nice. And they always seem to throw in a few freebies. Not bad. :thumbup:

I've ordered a bunch since I just started this a couple weeks ago

So far my favorites are

DIY Flavorshack: nutella (which I didn't order, was thrown in as freebie but had to get more)

Nhaler: Dewbacco 1...nice mix of sweet/tobacco, closest Ive gotten to my former analog days of djarum vanilla cloves

Strictly E Juice: Hookah Watermelon and Jolly Rancher Watermelon

My favorite with my in the morning is DIY flavorshack French Vanilla Coffee

Runnerups:

Nhaler: Green Tea lung juice

DIY Flavorshack: Hochata, Caramel Apple, Cinnamon Roll

Nhaler: Mint Chocolate Fudge

The thumbs down: Strictly E Juice Bubble gum and Lava Flow

DIY Flavorshack: Cloves, tingles on my lips, not a good taste at all

I received my order today from Mrs T's Bakery Essentials. I haven't vaped each that long yet but I do very much like the Banana's Foster. YUM! It's a light buttery mapley flavor with a hint of banana at the end. I still have a taste issue but I can taste these flavors. Actually the only 2 places I've bought liquid from that I can get some real taste from are these and DIY Flavor Shack. I love her Waffle and Cheesecake. (so I ordered more of that today too lol)

I also got Waffle from Mrs T's which is very similar to DIY's. I could all day vape this flavor.

I also got a small bottle of Pumpkin Spice from Mrs T's. It's a new flavor that she wants feedback on.

I like it but it's not as "tasty" as I'd like it to be. I do taste a hint of pumpkin but it seems a little harsh to me.

It's hard for me to judge flavors but for smoothness, I like the Banana's Foster very much. Not too sweet, just right for me.

Incidentally, I liked and tasted these flavors better with a LR atty with a blue foam filler on a tornado battery, as opposed to a carto. I think most flavors taste burnt and harsh with the regular cart filler. Is that fluval? Not sure.

I have some liquids coming from Viking Vapor. They are very reasonably priced at 2.99/7.5 ml.

Has anyone tried theirs yet? I should have them by the end of the week.