Dse901 Cartomizers

So we went with the DSE901 Starter kit from WorUp. We are very happy with this unit. I am trying to find cartomizers that we can use with the 901 battery. All I can find is cartomizers for the 510. Do I get these and some kind of adapter or is there a better cartomizer set up for the 901? Any help is appreciated.

Yes, you'd need to go with the 510 cartos and a 510 to 901 adapter for them. Those are available at most places you look. Totally Wicked is one of many that have such adapters... as do alot of the other certified suppliers listed.

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/ecig-multi-adaptors/510-901-adapter510-bat-to-901808d-1-at-product.html

If you have a mod that is sealed no air can go through but stock 901 batteries will allow for air.I have not seen an adapter for 808 to 901 as they screw on but I have seen and own 901/808 atty to 801 batteries and 510 atty to 801 batteries.They seem to have all the combinations covered if you look around.

I think the adapters are the bomb,I did not want to have three or four different kinds of batteries and chargers laying around so I stuck with classic pennstyles .When they came out with the adapters I can now try the other atties and not have much invested.I also had the "Mega" mAh's before they even made Mega batteries .

I especially like the adapters that are about 1 inch long... keeps me from having to worry about leakage on/around the atty connection on my device since they don't have a hole all of the way through them. Besides, they don't look half bad either. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

So we went with the DSE901 Starter kit from WorUp. We are very happy with this unit. I am trying to find cartomizers that we can use with the 901 battery. All I can find is cartomizers for the 510. Do I get these and some kind of adapter or is there a better cartomizer set up for the 901? Any help is appreciated.

I believe Vapor4Life.com has 901 cartos (vaporking). Dayvape can probably add more to this (surpised day didn't mention off the bat).

Wow...even more info! My husband decided he is going to stay with what we have and cut down on nic. He doesn't intend to keep vaping very much longer. I will order the KR808, and if I need an adapter, I can always get one. Will check out Vapor4Life also.

Thanks a bunch for all the info everyone. I love this site :animier:

In my opinion, ive tried the KR808's and they have a 901 thread... they work amazing at 5v but at 3.7 they are kinda bad.. but then again all cartos ive tried at 3.7v dont really work well. But yes, i think the premium KR808's are the best as far as901 cartos go.. I think actor92191 got his from Litecig usa

In my opinion, ive tried the KR808's and they have a 901 thread... they work amazing at 5v but at 3.7 they are kinda bad.. but then again all cartos ive tried at 3.7v dont really work well. But yes, i think the premium KR808's are the best as far as901 cartos go.. I think actor92191 got his from Litecig usa

I would tend to agree... I only use cartos at 4.5 volts or higher... where they really start performing great. They don't really put out very well at 3.7 volts, IMHO.

Edited by DAYVAPE

I think the V4L premium cartos run a little lower on resistance, if I have time I'll measure when I get home. Like the tru-vapor ones I got from vaporsetc at 2.4 ohms. Seems nice, not harsh like the low res cartos, and not bland like the normal 3.3. Waiting for the wife to comment but we're in the middle of about 10 emergencies right now.