3.3V Vs.. 3.7V Kr-808D-1 Batteries With C-E2 Carts

Altmed

Can you burn out a 3.3v cart if using a 3.7v battery?

I've seen both voltages in the KR808 series.. I think one is the KR808 & the other the KR808-D1 battery...

Can you use the cartridges interchangeably? If you use a 3.3v battery, with a 3.7v cartomizer, will you have performance problems? :doctor:

I love my KR808 or KR808-D1, but not sure which it is. I guess I'll have to get out the meter before too long and find out! ;)

Thanks!

-Altmed

Don't see that it would hurt anything... the cartomizers are probably the same, just different battery. You can buy a 5V pass-through for the KR808s so I don't think the voltage is going to hurt it.

I have use a KR808 cartomizer on my VP/PT at 5V and they worked fine.

I will note that before you posted this, I didn't know there was a difference... just had assumed a KR808 was a KR808.

Edited by Brian

Same carto's I am pretty sure I copied this from somewhere else.

KR-808-D though it has the same 808 model no. this is a completely different e-cigarette.

This is a 2 pc Cig with a big battery. To compare batteries the 808B holds 140mAh of power (not bad for the size) the 808-D battery (much larger 110mm & 120mm) holds 240-260mAh of power, big difference for folks on the go.

Seems the difference is battery length and mAh ratings.

Same carto's I am pretty sure I copied this from somewhere else.

KR-808-D though it has the same 808 model no. this is a completely different e-cigarette.

This is a 2 pc Cig with a big battery. To compare batteries the 808B holds 140mAh of power (not bad for the size) the 808-D battery (much larger 110mm & 120mm) holds 240-260mAh of power, big difference for folks on the go.

Seems the difference is battery length and mAh ratings.

There are cartridges for the KR808, KR808D, KR808D1 that are the same, ALTHOUGH...

Some of the CE-2 catromizers are rated to work with 3.3v, other 3.7v... This should be interesting to use with a 5v passthrough I just ordered! :iiam:

I can already fill a room with vapor from a good CE-2 cartridge with a single vape! (OK, now I feel like superwoman!) :robo:

Oh, and yes, I LOVE my "big batteries" (actually, they are about the same size as an analog - maybe a tad longer, but not by much if any at all. I have the long batteries) my KR808-D1's are awesome! I think the KR808D is the smaller size? (I've also seen an "XL" battery, but says they don't fit in the charging cases) The regular cartomizers that fit in my charger case & are mostly what I see being sold, hold 1ml or 15 drops of eLiquid on a refill. I haven't tried filling empty one yet, or the XL catromizers, but am going to order some to see how much more those take...

Videos on you tube seem to suggest they take even more eLiquid when filling them from empty, so I'm guessing far less refills than say a 501? So less maintenance?

Maybe a veteran vaporizer can help us out here? :question:

Thanks! Will keep checking back!

-Altmed :alien: