Picking A New E-Cig

Cryyo

Ok, I couldn't really find the right section to post this in so hopefully here is ok.

Anyway, I started vaping about 2 months ago when I bought the blu ecig. Of course it was a total disappointment with basically no vapor output. So I bought a few 510 atomizers, carts and eliquid and used the blu batteries with the pcc that came with it. This improved the amount of vapor and throat hit a lot but I'm freakin sick of recharging my batteries constantly with the pcc; plus I'm already seeing a decrease in the battery life of both the pcc and the batteries.

I want another ecig that has long battery life and pumps out loads of vapor. I basically constantly vape. i work 6 hours a day and generally can recharge the battery after that but im a pizza delivery driver and cant charge during work. I dont want to deal with a car charger or anything like that.

I looked into the screwdriver and thought that might be my best bet, but I wanted to make sure it was before I made another terrible purchase like the Blu. Any suggestions?

Hi Cryyo, you may want to look into purchasing the eGo and some of the eGo XL batts & some Low Resistance atomizers. They will last you all day and then some. :)

So with one ego xl battery I could smoke almost constantly for 6 hrs and it would last? I dont want to have to carry around extra batteries or anything. I just want to have a constructed ecig and my liquid when i go out. Thanks for the help so far btw

What exactly are the pros and cons between the screwdriver and the ego? I understand the screwdriver is 900 mah and the ego xl is 750. Is the design of the unit worth the battery life? and is there a starter kit i can get for the ego that would give me the XLs? Also whats the throat hit and vapor production difference between the two?

I have not seen an eGo starter kit with the eGo mega batts. Doesn't mean there aren't any out there. A point I want to clarify is that the eGo mega batt is 900 mah. I cannot compare it to the Trog Screwdriver since I don't have one. If you are refering to the DSE 905 which is a screwdriver knock off, the eGo is muuuuuuuch better. I hated my DSE 905 and gave it away. :)

I was looking into the totally wicked screwdriver...I want this to stay cost efficient as well. If I was to buy the ego starter kit (which id have to do to get the chargers and such at a reasonable price) and then buy a couple xls it would come to much more than the screwdriver. Is the price worth it?

The Screwdriver kit at TW is $99. You can get an eGo kit for around $70. Maybe you should just get the eGo kit for now, and hold off on the mega batts until later.

Don't forget your also gonna need e-juice. If you buy the eGo kit from the Vapor Talk store, you get a free bottle of e-juice.

So with one ego xl battery I could smoke almost constantly for 6 hrs and it would last? I dont want to have to carry around extra batteries or anything. I just want to have a constructed ecig and my liquid when i go out. Thanks for the help so far btw

If you get a passthrough with a car adapter, your ever-charging car battery should do just fine! ;)

Then at the office, you can plug into you computer..

Hmmm.. that brings up an interesting question.. I wonder how much a passthrough drains on a laptop battery?

-Altmed

I have not seen an eGo starter kit with the eGo mega batts. Doesn't mean there aren't any out there. A point I want to clarify is that the eGo mega batt is 900 mah. I cannot compare it to the Trog Screwdriver since I don't have one. If you are refering to the DSE 905 which is a screwdriver knock off, the eGo is muuuuuuuch better. I hated my DSE 905 and gave it away. :)

Janty has the eGo XL set. :)http://usa.jantyworld.com/sets/-ego-set-/3173-ego--xl--set

The eGo is a fantastic device! I think you'd be perfectly happy with the regular eGo batts as they last at least 6 hours, but most people report a lot more time with them than that. I don't have the XL batts yet, but if you can swing the price, I'd go that way for even more battery time. I also have the DSE905 (which is basically the same thing as the screwdriver) but don't like it and will never use it again. In my opinion, the eGo would be the best way to go.

i had a similar question.....

I have an eGo - great battery life (it is true easily, 10+ hrs), with cartos this has been a great setup.

My biggest concern about the eGo is the replacement battery cost, $20. If i go with a vypr 510 for $60 which takes the 14500 batts the life of the battery should be longer and the cost is way down when time to replace ($5-$7)

ultimately that ends up being personal preference. I have a couple mods that use 14500 batts and they last me most of the day, but personally I like the size of the ego--which is a bit smaller than my mods. I also like the usb charger(with wall adapter) for the ego better than the wall plug for the 14500 batts.

Other than that I don't really know much about the vyper. hopefully somebody with more info will be along.

Good luck in your quest !!!

In the beginning I think you will be happy with the battery life of the standard eGo battery. I also started with the Blu. It was terrible, but I saw the potential and bought an eGo based on the opinions in this forum. I am currently using an eGo with an eGo XL cartomizer and it lasts forever. Vapor production is much better than a standard 510 atty. Janty warranties their eGo batteries for 3mo. and their premium atty for 6mo., but they are more expensive for the peace of mind.

If you start to E-Cigarettes Your Stamina will increase, and your overall health will increase. You will start to feel 100 times better. I know many people that have benefited from not smoking Tobacco, Tar and all the other 4000 carcinogens that traditional Cigarettes have. Gamucci Electronic Cigarettes are the best and I found the site at http://ecig.pk to be one of the best places to purchase them