Just ordered the Joye 510C

I just ordered the Joye-510C from DietSmokes and after reading reviews I can't wait for it to arrive. I am looking for something that gives more vapor and longer battery life than my dse901 which has been working great since I started vaping 2 months ago. If it lives up to all the positive reviews I'm really going to like it.

An hour and a half after I placed the order with dietsmokes I got an email saying it is being shipped. Parked is really fast on filling orders.I figure I should get it by tuesday or wednesday as I chose U.S priority mail

An hour and a half after I placed the order with dietsmokes I got an email saying it is being shipped. Parked is really fast on filling orders.I figure I should get it by tuesday or wednesday as I chose U.S priority mail

There is no doubt that you are going to love it. I can't put mine down! Shortly after you start vaping it you will be saying "DSE901 who?". Be sure to let us know what you think.

Someone is selling a passthrough for the 510 I just can't remember where, as soon as I find the site I'll post it.

Electronicstix.com usually has them as well as e-smokeytreats.com. I will have some as well in about a week. :)