Health Cabin 555 Flavoring

This one's a winner. I ordered, besides the 555 which is the only flavor I've tried so far, Marlboro and Camel. Camel smells good, I don't get much aroma from the Marlboro. I'll follow up when I've had an opportunity to taste them.

But to the 555! I want to say that all the HC flavorings are nice and clear, very pretty. This was a positive note right out of the box. When I smelled the 555, I got a little excited; it smelled just like my fave! So I mixed 3 ml for testing.

I used 30% flavoring which some of you will remember is a bit light for me. But I've been reducing the amount of flavoring in my mixes for a while, slowly, and finding that it's still working just fine. I vape heavy VG liquid, and this mix is 70% VG overall. The HC flavors are based in PG, which makes up the remaining 30%.

What can I say? It's everything I've loved in 555 from my first day vaping. The flavor is clean and crisp, the nuttiness just right, smooth as can be. The strength of the HC flavors (well, this one anyway) is totally acceptable in my opinion; actually much more potent than I'd expected. You will probably be able to mix a more common 20% or less with total satisfaction. I'm just a flavor tramp.001_smile.gif

This is without doubt one of my happiest days vaping. I found a 555 flavoring that I can mix to my own requirements and get the good flavor I remember from the first days. I've tried every 555 flavoring I've ever seen available, and this one is without doubt the very best. It's dead on. I'll have no problem buying 70 ml of this wonder the next order, and know that I'll always have a good 555 to vape. What a wonderful day!

That's great Dave! Really glad you finally found what you've been looking for.

Looks like I'll have to try it also. Be sure to let me know how the other two flavors are.

Edited by Brian

This is great news, I know you have been on the hunt for quite a while!

I think I may have to take back what I told the wife, "Ok, I won't spend any money this week on Vaping stuff" LoL

How did the shipping go? Well, wait time and cost...?

Edited by Bigjim

Thanks for the kind thoughts my friends. I don't know whether any of you have ever vaped 555, but it's a wonderful tobacco flavor. Health Cabin has a deal that you can get a free 10ml sample of any of their tobacco flavors with any order. Their prices are great, though shipping is pricey. Anyway, I really do recommend that place for shopping for attys and flavoring. If you use normal strengths of eliquid, they have great prices on that stuff too.

• 3 months later...