This Forum Is Too Informative

I just joined here Sunday evening and I learned so much. I learned about what a cartomizer was and the fancy drip tips over at nhaler. I have already put $250 on my major credit card. And then I go and read about DIY liquids which I didn't even want to attempt yet. I thought premixed would be fine. But then I see in the long wrong once you get your starter supplies, it's more cost efficient in the long run. Thanks guys, I don't need to buy more! LOL

How long does a cartomizer last for?

Any others, how long does your 510 battery stay charged for (mine lasts an hour)? How long does the ego (anxiously waiting for) stay charged for?

Hugs, blessings, and happy vaping to all,

Kelly

I just joined here Sunday evening and I learned so much. I learned about what a cartomizer was and the fancy drip tips over at nhaler. I have already put $250 on my major credit card. And then I go and read about DIY liquids which I didn't even want to attempt yet. I thought premixed would be fine. But then I see in the long wrong once you get your starter supplies, it's more cost efficient in the long run. Thanks guys, I don't need to buy more! LOL

How long does a cartomizer last for?

Any others, how long does your 510 battery stay charged for (mine lasts an hour)? How long does the ego (anxiously waiting for) stay charged for?

Hugs, blessings, and happy vaping to all,

Kelly

Kelly;

My 510 lasted about 3 hours. My eGo (which I received 1 day ago) lasts at least 12 hours! It is great.

Mona

I think the time a battery stays charged depends on how much a person vapes. If I don't have much else going on, I do tend to vape a lot. The 510 batteries only lasted about an hour to an hour and a half for me. I tend to average about 8 hours on an eGo battery.

As far as the spending goes...um...well...yeah...um...what can I say? Me too. And lots of other folks. We can't seem to help ourselves.

my 510s started at about an 1hr run time.. then 30mins, i was charging more than vaping.

started modding and now i can go a day or day in a half before charge time.

depending on how much you vape cartos can range from 1hr and on. you can get cartos that can hold over 2ml of juice.

cartomizers can last for quite a while. are you looking for just one use time? or how long like in general. if your talkin about how long till you fill it up with juice? well i can go for about 30 minutes of heavy heavy heavy vaping. and an hour or two not vaping alot. they work great and as for useage time like how long you can use them till they quit. it all depends on how wet you keep them and if you clean them. i make mine last at least a month. but most people have money(unlike me) and just throw them out whenver they want a new one.

It's normal for the 510 to only last about an hour or two depending how much you vape. Hence the reason the Joye eGo was created. The eGo will normally get about 11 hours with heavy vaping. :)

I use cartomizers and I usually stop using them after about 4 days. They are designed to last about 200-400 puffs but you can stretch them much longer.

Welcome and very glad you have found us.

The battery life of the ego is far superior to the 510. the 510 usually lasts me 1-2 hours depending on used, but the ego lasts me through most of the day.

we all have a tendency to spend a bit more than absolutely necessary. There is always something cool to buy. after a few month I finally started spending less than I would if I still smoked.

well worth every penny of investment !!

Happy vaping