Restarting With An Ego

marcus420

Sending back my knockoff 510, going with a genuine joye ego, with cartomizers and would appreciate advice on what to get, and where to get them. Also do i need a special adapter to use a cartomizer with an ego?

i would go over to www.vaporgalaxy.com luke is a great guy and will hook you up just right. his ego kits are on sale right now too and yes you can use cartomizers on them. and they work great i love cartomizers!

Edited by benjamin1990

Welcome to Vapor Talk!!

Nah just get 510 cartos or atomizers. Vapor Talk, wordup, vaporgalaxy, there are a lot of sites here you can get an eGo from a good supplier with great customer service to boot. check the certified suppliers here on VT!

Great choice with the eGo! They're truly best with LR atty's in my opinion, and now I hear there's LR carto's out there too. I would highly recommend trying something LR with your order to feel out the difference. :)

very glad your are making the switch. sorry your 510 wasn't working for you. The Ego is a great unit !! so many great suppliers. Just ordered some pieces from word up, they have a great reputation.

search the suppliers list and you will find everything you need.

ego starter kit, extra atomizer or cartomizers, liquid..... I believe in backups and more backups.

Happy vaping

LIsa

No, you don't need an adapter to use the 510 cartomizers on the eGo.

I think you will notice a huge improvement with the eGo. Be sure and let us know what you think.

Yep, backups, backups, and more backups.

Jantyworld.com and VaporTalk and WordUp and so many places. Before you buy, make sure the supplier honors the JantyWorld's 6 month warranty. (Mik at Janty designed the eGo... the cone/cover was/is genius!).

i would go over to www.vaporgalaxy.com luke is a great guy and will hook you up just right. his ego kits are on sale right now too and yes you can use cartomizers on them. and they work great i love cartomizers!

Not a big fan of cartos, but he's got the goods. Always check the certified suppliers here, they're very sweet and are willing to answer all questions! ^.^

You're making a great choice with the eGo. Like bigjim said, I'd also check out the Low Resistance 510 atomizer - They really do work amazing on the eGo!

I have to agree with the LR atty statements. I only use LR attys on my eGo now and just love them. I use the regular 510 attys on my PTs only. But...if you don't like loads of vapor, you might not want to use the LR attys. The amount of vapor and the TH are amazing with LRs.

Regular 510 attys will kick your butt til your used to them.... but after you're used to them, it's nice to go with the increased vapor production that the LR attys give. Having some on hand for when you need extra vapor is always a good plan.

there was a problem with my order(I screwed up), talked to Jeff at WordUp. Best customer service in the world. Blown away. So helpful, he even offered to walk me through getting it ready to vape when it arrives. I would recommend them to anyone. The super kit deal is awesome. $23, and they throw in 30ml of juice. Waiting...........