The Black Pilot ECigarette!

Christopher,

have you had a chance to try one of these? I got the Peewee after seeing your first review on it and I like it a lot...so much that I got a second one, as the batteries don't last too long...anyway just wondering what you thought of the 401?

Thanks,

-Trey smile_32.png

I have not had the chance to order one yet, but I plan to place an order on monday (if Steve has any of the black colored left)

From what I'm told the battery life is longer and the vapor is comparable to a Peewee. The automizer is supposed to last longer than the PeeWee automizer. As soon as I get one in the mail I'll post a video review haha_32.png

Hey Chris,

Anxious to hear about the Pilot. It's been a couple of weeks for me with the PeeWee and it is working out very well. But like any technology I must upgrade when something new comes out.

love_32.png I do love the PeeWee I find I get about 4 hours of time out of the battery and go through about 4 carts a day. BUT Wait - that's probably because I refill by putting drops into the cart from the bottle. Although I understand that by using a syringe and filling from the bottom up is a more precise method. Also I may use more juice the more I refill that material that is in the cartridge. Meaning I go through it faster. I understand they can only be refilled up to about 5 times before they are shot - and I think they empty faster. It is tough to keep track of which I have re-filled and how many times.

Dang I get a lot of questions about this thing. On a good note 2 of my smoking buddies at work just bought the PeeWee for themselves and some of my bar buddies are soooo close to going to e-cigs too. They are tired of smoking outdoors in the cold - particularly when the heat drives by and sees them standing there after_boom_32.png .

I probably need a more heavy duty e-cig as I was a 2-pack a day smoker. Guess you can see that by my banner below.

Well I have the Pilot with me as we speak along with the Penstyle. I'm not ready to give a review on the Pilot as I haven't used it enough.

But the Penstyle, WOW. What a frickin beast this thing is. Where have you been all my life? Vacker this could be your next ecig, large amount of vapor and a very easy draw. Carts are much bigger and flavor is stronger. It's like I've started e smoking all over again! haha_32.png

As for refilling your carts, you can actually tell when the cart is shot. Usually it will start to turn a funny color or the wool will start to fall out. I also drip on the cotton, I have a syringe but I'm to lazy to fill it. The syringe does give you better results, but drop and puff works fine for me.