Questions About The Joye 510

BreakingBad

My level of noobism is off the charts. I have been researching e-cigs like crazy for a week and recently purchased a Joye 510 from these fine folks at the Vapor Talk Store. It will be arriving later this week and I am having a hard time controlling the excitement. For me this is another opportunity to get off of the cancer sticks for good.

Now for my Joye 510 questions. How versatile is this model? What I mean by this is that it is a three piece obviously with its own atomizer. Can the atomizer be removed and replaced with empty cartomizers compatible with a 510. I bought 5 empty cartomizers from the Vapor Talk Store and in the description for them it said they were compatible with this model. I just wanted to make sure. It would be nice to have the option of using the atomizer and dripping and in other instances using my own e-juice filled cartomizer. Thank you for your help to the first of what is sure to be many questions.

Congrats on your 510. It really is a great start.

Like Jeff said--yes they are compatible.

Feel free to ask, we love to help.

Very glad you have found vaping and VT !!!

Welcome

yes the cartomizers work great on the regular 510 battery. it will actually give you increased vapor and in my opinion more flavor. but thats just me. i have been using cartomizers for about 2 months now and i have not gone back to those messy and annoying attomizers. lol

Thank you jeffb, kitsune, and benjamin1990 for the quick replies. Extremely helpful. I can't believe in the short time I have been on VT how friendly everyone is. That is awesome. I have been a member on BeerAdvocate for about 2 years and I usually need to double up on the Prozac before I get on there. Just so many rude people for the sake of being rude. Thanks again!

When I first starting vaping, I checked into the forums. I didn't like any until I found this one. It took me about a month to join, but I found this place so friendly I couldn't help it. I'd never joined a forum before, and never read one either, but I had to have as much info as I could about vaping. It took me quite awhile before I would offer an opinion because I didn't feel qualified - still don't most of the time - but once I was comfortable, I started giving my opinion and everyone was very nice about it. The friendliness is what keeps me coming back. I'm glad we were able to make you feel welcome.