Joye 510 Hybrid [Electronicstix.com]

giberdude

I wouldn't really consider it a professional 'review' or anything. More like an opinion.

Language Warning!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVI3PmUJG-I

Also this is my first e-cig i've owned and I have to thank you guys here at the forum for helping me out.

I know i've only made a few posts but I've lurked around here quite a bit.

Edited by jeffb

Maaannn, I have to admit, after the third or fourth f-bomb, I had to turn it off. I like your energy, clarity and style, but damn man... LoL

Looks good, sounds good, and seemingly good info. I look forward to see more from ya, hopefully just a bit more "everybody" friendly. :)

Maaannn, I have to admit, after the third or fourth f-bomb, I had to turn it off. I like your energy, clarity and style, but damn man... LoL

Looks good, sounds good, and seemingly good info. I look forward to see more from ya, hopefully just a bit more "everybody" friendly. :)

Ah i'm sorry bud. Should I make a warning for language? I didn't think people actually minded.

Some people don't, but some do and you have to cater to different kinds of people. People may watch the review that have kids running around or think it's a harmless review but then are bombarded with tons of swear words.

Even though there are tons of reviews for the different products, some people searching on youtube will find your video and be turned away from subscribing or watching your reviews in the future. So, I think a warning my be the best option, then it at least gives people the chance to decide if they want to be subjected to that or not.

Overall the review was pretty decent.

Ah i'm sorry bud. Should I make a warning for language? I didn't think people actually minded.

Actually, I have a son who is usually around when I'm watching reviews and I had to turn off your review as well. One of the reasons I like Vapor Talk as opposed to other forums is that it is "family freindly" and yet we still have fun with each other. Just something to keep in mind. :shifty:

Actually, I have a son who is usually around when I'm watching reviews and I had to turn off your review as well. One of the reasons I like Vapor Talk as opposed to other forums is that it is "family freindly" and yet we still have fun with each other. Just something to keep in mind. :shifty:

:shifty:

Now I know.

The cursing didn't phase me, I'm not a wordophobe, but the yelling sometimes made me feel like I was in trouble. Also, nice eyebrows.

So...

Like the cursing.

Yelling scares me.

Like the eyebrows.

I just wrote one giant waste of a post.

:thumbsup:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines