What Replacement Atty For The Ego?

Shel

I'm looking to get replacement attys for my eGo.

I'm also a newbie....

On the jantyworld.com website, they sell the Dura-Ego Atomizer for $15.95, with a six month warranty, or the Dura-Ego TAWA Atomizer for $7.95, or 5 for $36.00, but no warranty for the TAWA attys!

Then there are the LR attys....

So... what do the experts recommend? I love my eGo, I find it MUCH closer to analog cigs then my 510 was, but now I need to update parts.

Any other site where they are less expensive? Any brands I should stay away from?

What's everyone's suggestion?

I would go for the LR attys. They give out more vapor than your standard 510. The Janty Dura is a good atty hence the price, plus the 6 month warranty is nice. You should check out the "Supporting Suppliers" listed at the bottom of the forum. They most likely have Joye attys for less than Janty. I would also recommend checking out the Vapor Talk Store for attys & juice.

Edited by jeffb

Any 510 atty will work on your eGo. I prefer the LR attys because they produce more vapor - for some reason I seem to like more vapor. I've purchased attys from several different places, but I always stick with the Joye 510s.

Have to go with the LR atty's. A lot more vapor but they do tend to go bad a little quicker than the regular attys.

And you might also look into some blank cartos for filling on those times when you can't be dripping. (like driving and such)

But the 6mo warranty is something to consider when ordering a regular atty. Check the forum for a good supplier.

Good luck and happy vaping.

I would also suggest going with a LR atty. Everything about it is increased besides it's life span; although, I used a Joye510 Low Resistance atty for 2 months before I decided to change it up.