Interesting Ad

I received a cigar catalogue from Thompson Cigars and there it was...an ad for an e-cig...it was for a Smoke Fifty-One e-cig...the claims were exaggerated (one cart = 2 packs)...but I found it interesting that a cigar company would handle this item.

Yeah the Smoke 51 brand is really storming the market. I have seen more of their products in the strangest places. They are actually decent batteries and carts but the attys are pure garbage. They guy I bought mine from said the atty was good for more than six months haha. It's a shame one of the biggest names in e cigs is also detrimental to the whole cause. My 51 Trio carts were supposed to be two packs as well. Twenty drags later it was dry...the carts only held six drops.

A lot of people that see those Ads then turn to the web to find reviews and to shop around. If it wasn't for blucig I may not of found out about vaping for a while. I saw a link, figured there had to be something cheaper and found Chris and Sean's DSE901 video.

I did the same thing. Found out about ecigs via the smoke shack here and bought what I later found out was a knock off of the m401. I was told the same story about the cart being equal to 2 packs, but after going through one cart in less than a day, I had that one figured out. But it made me curious to see what else was out there and I starting goggling. I also found Chris and Sean's DSE 901 video, their recommendation of Arno, and I immediately bought one. Of course then I saw their DSE 801 video and had to buy that. Then of course there was the 510, the VP2, and on and on and on. LOL

Although I had a shaky start, it was enough to get me really interested and led me to all the great people and great devices I've since found. So we can hope the same will happen for other people with ads like this. At least it gets the message out there that there is something available.

Edited by nana