Any Adverse Reactions?

az9

Hello, I've been using The Safe Cig for 2 weeks now, it works great, but I've been feeling really funky and don't know whether to blame it or maybe I'm having other problems. I have the 11MG carts and take around 8-10 puffs every hour or so. I don't have any reaction right away after I puff, it comes later and builds as the day goes on. Been having trouble focusing and thinking straight. It gets pretty bad and I'm having trouble functioning. Do you suppose there's something in the cart that's not agreeing with me? Has anyone else had this problem? I would appreciate any input and advice.

That's strange... I've never heard of anyone having reactions like you are from it, especially 11mg strength liquid. That's fairly low really... I would go see your doctor just to be on the safe side... you just never know what's going on.

Well I'm not really a doctor but you may want to check on whats in your carts as far as ingredients. Also some people have a reaction to PG. and you may be one of them. I would say try and stay off the safe cig for a day and see if it still happens and if it does then it's probably not the e-cig. Also, not real sure just how safe the "safe cig" is but I'm sure someone here can help you more.

Good luck and happy vaping.

That's strange... I've never heard of anyone having reactions like you are from it, especially 11mg strength liquid. That's fairly low really... I would go see your doctor just to be on the safe side... you just never know what's going on.

Thanks so much for your input, I really appreciate it. I may have something else going on. Gonna get checked out next week. I just didn't know if I was poisoning myself or not. Wondered if anyone else had problems with Safe Cig carts. The company assured me that they dealt with a very respected manufacuturer in China and not to worry about safety in the ingredients of the carts.

Well I'm not really a doctor but you may want to check on whats in your carts as far as ingredients. Also some people have a reaction to PG. and you may be one of them. I would say try and stay off the safe cig for a day and see if it still happens and if it does then it's probably not the e-cig. Also, not real sure just how safe the "safe cig" is but I'm sure someone here can help you more.

Good luck and happy vaping.

Thanks so much for your input. I will take your advice and stay off of it a couple days and see what happens. Gonna get checked out next week. I did contact the company and inquired about the contents of the carts and they assured me that no toxic ingredients were in them. Can you believe the company? I sure want to!

Thanks so much for your input, I really appreciate it. I may have something else going on. Gonna get checked out next week. I just didn't know if I was poisoning myself or not. Wondered if anyone else had problems with Safe Cig carts. The company assured me that they dealt with a very respected manufacuturer in China and not to worry about safety in the ingredients of the carts.

Good Lord, I can't spell, I meant manufacturer!

If you feel better after a few days, you might want to order some VG and see if that's any better. Suppliers abound.

Her's a thread pointing to threads pointing to VG suppliers...

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/topic/6612-nicotine-and-throat-hits/page__view__findpost__p__59415

I say "might" because you don't want to seem to get better, still have something wrong and not get it checked out. So stay on the path to the doctor.

Always a good idea to get checked out to be on the safe side.

I did notice during my 2nd and 3rd weeks after quitting smoking I felt very tired and sorta out of it and very cloudy--worse by the end of the day. For me it was withdrawal from tobacco--I had had the same problem when I had attempted to quit in the past.

After about week 3 I started to feel a bit more normal, and by the end of the month much, much better.

I don't know anything about safe cig or their liquids--

It shouldn't be the nicotine level if your at 11mgs, but their is the possibility is could be withdrawal from tobacco, which contains so many more chemicals than just nicotine.

When I first started with Vaping, I noticed I was feeling a little zoned-out. I'm a pretty healthy guy, and in-tune with my body. I knew this feeling was from vaping, just wasn't sure what about it that was causing it. I was using 16mg pg. I was a pretty heavy smoker, about 2pk/day. I have a feeling that Vaping gives you a more pure, cleaner hit of nicotine that your body needs to adjust to a little bit. I noticed this same feeling whan I was trying the "patch" back in the day. Anyway, I don't get zoned out anymore and I even mix higher mg nic levels in here and there.

I would definitely get checked out if it concerns you.

If you feel better after a few days, you might want to order some VG and see if that's any better. Suppliers abound.

Her's a thread pointing to threads pointing to VG suppliers...

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/topic/6612-nicotine-and-throat-hits/page__view__findpost__p__59415

I say "might" because you don't want to seem to get better, still have something wrong and not get it checked out. So stay on the path to the doctor.

Thank you for the info and advice. This is a great cite for dummies like me!

When I first started with Vaping, I noticed I was feeling a little zoned-out. I'm a pretty healthy guy, and in-tune with my body. I knew this feeling was from vaping, just wasn't sure what about it that was causing it. I was using 16mg pg. I was a pretty heavy smoker, about 2pk/day. I have a feeling that Vaping gives you a more pure, cleaner hit of nicotine that your body needs to adjust to a little bit. I noticed this same feeling whan I was trying the "patch" back in the day. Anyway, I don't get zoned out anymore and I even mix higher mg nic levels in here and there.

I would definitely get checked out if it concerns you.

You make me feel better already, thank you

Hey - I resemble that remark!! ;-)

I didn't mean you at all, I'm just so happy to have some very helpful input from people who know about vaping. I meant I'm the dummie and I think this cite is awesome for someone who doesn't know anything about e-cigs and what to expect. Please do not be offended!

LOL--FT was just joking. We are all learning all the time. There is always something new or better, or just a better way to do things. We all have a bit of twisted sense of humor around here !!!! whistle.gif

harhar.gif

LOL--FT was just joking. We are all learning all the time. There is always something new or better, or just a better way to do things. We all have a bit of twisted sense of humor around here !!!! whistle.gif

harhar.gif

I already love you guys!

Welcome to the forum!!! As Kit said we are all a bit twisted!!! JUST LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!! LOL And NO! I don't always look like that!!

Feel free to ask us about anything! Somebody here WILL know the answer! ;)

Welcome to the forum!!! As Kit said we are all a bit twisted!!! JUST LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!! LOL And NO! I don't always look like that!!

Feel free to ask us about anything! Somebody here WILL know the answer! ;)

What a great welcome, thank you!

I didn't mean you at all, I'm just so happy to have some very helpful input from people who know about vaping. I meant I'm the dummie and I think this cite is awesome for someone who doesn't know anything about e-cigs and what to expect. Please do not be offended!

Sorry - I was being a smarta--. Really meant we are all dummies trying to get our way through this little adventure. I see kitsune explained (thanx kitsune).

Ah joking on the internet, can't tell you how many times I've gotten in trouble from being misunderstood. Also, I'm kind of old school so the little symbol like this ;-) has to be looked at sideways and you'll see its a winking smiling face - the original emoticons. It meant I was joking, apologies. :-)

Sorry - I was being a smarta--. Really meant we are all dummies trying to get our way through this little adventure. I see kitsune explained (thanx kitsune).

Ah joking on the internet, can't tell you how many times I've gotten in trouble from being misunderstood. Also, I'm kind of old school so the little symbol like this ;-) has to be looked at sideways and you'll see its a winking smiling face - the original emoticons. It meant I was joking, apologies. :-)

I told you I was a dummy! Also I can't spell worth a s---, I meant "site" not "cite".

You will find we don't take off points for spelling --otherwise we would all be in a world of hurt. My only saving grace is google chromes instant spell check. it certainly underlines a lot of words for me to fix !!!

You will find we don't take off points for spelling --otherwise we would all be in a world of hurt. My only saving grace is google chromes instant spell check. it certainly underlines a lot of words for me to fix !!!

So good to know! Thank all of you for your support.

I was the opposite.. I gained clarity the first week and it stuck for about a month and them dang if I didn't go back to my old zoned out self. (but my lungs stayed improved and still keep improving!).

Please keep us updated. I hope you're not allergic or anything.

I was the opposite.. I gained clarity the first week and it stuck for about a month and them dang if I didn't go back to my old zoned out self. (but my lungs stayed improved and still keep improving!).

Please keep us updated. I hope you're not allergic or anything.

Thanks for your concern! What do you mean that you went back to your old zoned out self? Do you mean from vaping? That's where I've been, zoned out to the hilt. Been off it a day and a half, feeling better but don't know why yet. This is so confusing. I may have other problems. Gonna find out after I vape again I guess!