Update on my order.

Well when is it supposed to ship? Your order is coming from China and should ship via EMS. Depending on what shipping option you used it can take anywhere from 1 week to 3 weeks. It really depends on when it was sent out. (You also have to remember customs will hold your order for about 48 hours)

Keep in mind EMS passe's over to USPS once it hits the mainland. Then you can then use your EMS tracking number on the USPS website.

Well when is it supposed to ship? Your order is coming from China and should ship via EMS. Depending on what shipping option you used it can take anywhere from 1 week to 3 weeks. It really depends on when it was sent out. (You also have to remember customs will hold your order for about 48 hours)

Keep in mind EMS passe's over to USPS once it hits the mainland. Then you can then use your EMS tracking number on the USPS website.

They dont provide tracking numbers unless its express shipping.

I was just thinking, considering this is a clone of a dse901, are those known to be of a lesser quality, or equal to or, I doubt it, but better than an actual Ruyan?

It's not a clone. The quality will be fine, just wait for it to get here ;)

Let me just be clear it's not a Ruyan. Ruyan doesn't make the DSE.

But why would you purchase a Ruyan anyway? The DSE you got is the same DSE you will find any place else. We've all used them, and they all work great. In fact I have a review of the DSE coming up next week. (As well as the mini pipe)

Yeah, if its a dse901, its the same that every1 else has. From what I've heard you'll be very happy with it. And good luck quittin analogs, it took me a lil while when i first got it but I'm smokefree now :D

Yeah, if its a dse901, its the same that every1 else has. From what I've heard you'll be very happy with it. And good luck quittin analogs, it took me a lil while when i first got it but I'm smokefree now :D

Smokefree as in you have quit or are exclusively using your ecig?

Let me just be clear it's not a Ruyan. Ruyan doesn't make the DSE.

But why would you purchase a Ruyan anyway? The DSE you got is the same DSE you will find any place else. We've all used them, and they all work great. In fact I have a review of the DSE coming up next week. (As well as the mini pipe)

Looking forward to the mini pipe review.....

congrats on gettin the 901. I hope u like it. I got the 103 myself and im totally happy with it. From what i heard the 901 is slightly better, but mine is no where near as crappy as the first one u got(i watched ur videos just now :D ) so im completely satisfied. I think dse are some of the better models, so u definitely made a great choice. Happy vaping and i hope ur able to completely quit. BTW. Just curious, what tobacco did u used to roll with? Im a bugler man myself.