Omega And Silver Bullet

Brian

Where do I find the adapter?

I assume you're talking about the enercell? RadioShack. I got mine at the local store and it was cheaper than online. The N adaper fits directly into the SB/PT, or you can get the USB adapter and continue to use the cord that came with it.

Radioshack - Enercell

N plug

Ok, my Omega came in this afternoon and I'm very pleased. Just like everyone has said and I figured it is built like a tank, just like the SB, but lighter and a little bit smaller. It may be due to the tapering but it feels significantly smaller when held. The switch is great, I love that it is 100% user serviceable. This is one hell of a PV, and I feel fairly certain (knocking on wood) this thing will still be working 10 years from now which was my primary concern when purchasing another PV. Lately I've been having a bad luck streak with my mods and even attys, so I'm hoping my shiny new Omega will be a constant in my life for some time.

Glad you like it GDub! I've been having a bad atty streak too. My first 510 atty at 6V lasted a month and I was thinking that was great. Then pop, pop, pop. I went through several in a few weeks.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines