"ego" Question

coffm0

Hello everyone,

Recap, I am new to vaping but hooked. I have not had an analog since June 21st. I now not only have 2 DSE 801's but I now have an EGO, and have tried 18 flavors. Gotta give a shout to Johnson Creek, flavor is definetly not an issue, wish they had more flavor options.

First impression is the standard EGO stuff work really well, but kinda messy which is probably just me overfilling or not doing something right. I bought a cheap adapter just to try my 801 cart on my EGO. Works great.

Questions

Who has the best adapter that is not an inch added to length of Ego ( I here altsmoke )? I like using my 801 carts but the extra length is awkward. Also, it seems most have a select variety of the machine the choose to use. Who has the best selection of 801( atomizers & batteries ), 510 ( cartos & adapters), Ego parts and accessories ( batteries and carry cases)?

i got my 510 attys from volcano ecigs. been using 3 of them for over 80 days now w/o an problem. i do tend to use one more than the other two. i haven even directly ran the 5v usb port on my pc to them when my batteries died. attys are normally subjected to 3.7v

totally wicked seems to have some dependable products.

what may be a better choice is to check out the review section of this form.

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/99-electronic-cigarette-reviews/

The Ego/Tornado is a great unit. I've tried a few vendors and they all seem to be pretty much alike. VaporTalk store carries top quality products, Chris doesn't carry "junk" so check them out. I think you'll find they have pretty much every thing you're looking for at this time.

Good luck and happy vaping.