Free E- Cigs

back in the day...the cigarette companies used to hand out free cigarette "the good ol' days" before the government started cracking down. still today, if you go to a nascar race, you can get free cans of smokeless tobacco. philip morris is still there, but they can only hand out coupons for free smokes. I don't know if any other vapor dealers have done this, but it is how I gained almost all of my customers. the thing is, most people "around here anyways" have no knowledge of e cigs, so there is a fear of buying something they may not like......anyways back to the point... large events, such as nascar, is a great place to gain customer awareness, and public support.

Many people have run across the mall kiosks. you can try them there and then spend a fortune to buy their products or for those of those lucky enough--decide to do a bit of research. I have tried a couple from the mall kiosks just for kicks and laughed when they gave me the 'start up' price......

Many people have run across the mall kiosks. you can try them there and then spend a fortune to buy their products or for those of those lucky enough--decide to do a bit of research. I have tried a couple from the mall kiosks just for kicks and laughed when they gave me the 'start up' price......

after rereading it....I don't think I made a good point. I was speaking about campaining. for example:the COPD foundation even has a booth set up at every nacsar event. They pass out flyers, try to get you to take their questionair, get on their mailing list, ect......thanks to "winston"..rjr...nascar is in part, what it is today. I was pointing out that would be a good place to campain. there are so many smokers there is aint funny.90% of smokers I know wish they could quit or at least not spend so much money on smokes. I think that we need as much support as possible proir to government putting the strong arm on us......I get so hacked off when some clueless goober head..(marlboro in hand) butts in when I am at a store, and says, (with his 2 missing front teeth).."I aint tryin that. It gots antIfreeze in it.)

......I get so hacked off when some clueless goober head..(marlboro in hand) butts in when I am at a store, and says, (with his 2 missing front teeth).."I aint tryin that. It gots antIfreeze in it.)

TOO FUNNY! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

You'll probably see a lot of converts the day someone makes a disposable ecig that doesn't suck. That's the sort of thing you could hand out as a free sample. Sadly, the people who seem the most open to the idea are the nonsmokers that I vape around. They can't believe it doesn't smell like god awful cigarette smoke. Smokers are used to it, I know I was.

Semi-related, one time I had a glorious dream where I drank a ton of booze and it tasted exactly like lemonade. No kick, no harshness. Pure lemonade. Though it might not count as a free sample, it wouldn't hurt to emulate this by letting someone take a whiff of a really delicious smelling flavor (Irish Creams, different lemon or citrusy flavors seem to have very strong yet inoffensive aromas) and basically say "Yeah. That's what it 'smokes' like too." Some people can be sold on that. Can't underestimate the sense of smell.