Can A Carto With The Filler Removed Be Used For Dd?

I have never heard of anyone trying this, but the way a cartomizer is designed my guess would be that you cannot use it to direct drip if you remove the filling. The heating coil goes down the middle and there would be nothing holding the juice against it. I could be wrong though, I've never thought of trying it myself. I have heard of people changing the filler though. We'll see who else chimes in here.

Thanks for the responses guys. It is somewhat a moot point now, as I just found that the battery I am using is compatible with a 901 Atomizer, so I will just have to order a couple from Vaportalk store and will be all set to try Direct Dripping when I am here at home. :D

after several attempts I was successful, but was not worth the time. I kept breaking the wire (filament) inside. as long as I don't let the cart run totally dry (and burn the filter material) i have no problems just putting in a few dropshere and there and works fine.

Sorry to contradict the prior posts but if you are very carefull when you pull the filler out of the cartomizer they work very well as direct drip device. 1 hint I would give you is soak the filler in water and try pulling it out wet, comes out much eaiser.

Sorry to contradict the prior posts but if you are very carefull when you pull the filler out of the cartomizer they work very well as direct drip device. 1 hint I would give you is soak the filler in water and try pulling it out wet, comes out much eaiser.

There is a different material wrapped around the coil... do you leave that in tact to absorb juice as you drip, or do you remove that also?