Cigeasy.com

As a newcomer to the wonderful world of vaping, I was fortunate enough to have someone who was already vaping recommend a supplier to me. Actually he recommended two, cigeasy.com and volcanoecigs.com. Since I knew he used cigeasy, and it also happened to be the first one written down, that's where I ended up. So far, I have not been disappointed.

The Product

My initial starter kit was their Cig Easy Elegant, which looks very much like the eGo. From the pictures I have seen of the eGo though, there does appear to be one difference. Where the threads on the cartos used on eGo appear to be male, the cartos for the Elegant are female threaded.

post-3001-097182000 1277956703_thumb.jpg

The batteries (2 are included with the kit) are manual batteries rated at 750 mau and can easily last all day, even with heavy use. The kit also includes a USB charger with an AC adapter that can be used to plug the charger into the wall, although I found the usefulness of this to be limited at best because the USB cord is only about 10 inches long.

The unit does seem to provide consistent vapor all the way from the first pull from a freshly changed battery, up until the flashing blue LED tells you it needs a recharge.

Also included with the starter kit is a box of 5 prefilled cartos (all one flavor of your choice) and a 10ml bottle of fluid (again, your choice of flavors and does not need to be the same as your cartos) as well as 2 empty cartos to use with the fluid.

The Service

While I have not had the need to seek customer support, the service that has been received has been very good. I have placed three separate orders and all three were received within two days. Orders are shipped from Grand Terrace, CA via USPS Priority Mail and package tracking information is sent via email as soon as the order is shipped.

When placing an order, he also has a habit of sometimes throwing in an extra pre-filled carto of an alternate flavor to sample. Not a huge deal, but it's a nice way to find flavors you might have otherwise missed out on.

The Shortcoming

Okay, for some of you vaping gurus this will be a non-issue, but for a newcomer like myself, it made things slightly more difficult. While his site is laid out in a logical way and it is easy to find what you need, it is somewhat lacking in information. This is part of the reason I ended up finding this site. For example, when ordering empty cartos, one of the options is Soft Cap or Hard Cap. Needless to say, when seeing that the first time, my reaction was, "Ummm...what's the difference? How should I know what I need?" Unfortunately, the answer to that question was not to be found on his site.

Summary

In summary, I would give cigeasy.com very good marks in both product quality as well as their service. The lack of information for newcomers though pulls the overall grade down from an A+ to an A-. A great place for someone who has been vaping for a while, or at least has done the research to know what they are looking for. Not quite as good for someone who is trying to get into vaping for the first time.

post-3001-097182000 1277956703_thumb.jpg

Just wanted to add a quick note on flavors.

If you take a kid who has never had pizza before to Chuck E. Cheese, the kid is probably gonna swear up and down it's the bestest pizza in the whole wide world. Take that same kid to Ginos East in Chicago (which actually has been voted the best pizza in the world), and the kid is gonna learn what great pizza really is.

I find myself in the situation of that kid right now. I could easily post a review about how great or how horrible the flavors are, but with no point of reference, that review could very likely be grossly inaccurate, so I will leave the juice reviews to those who have been at this a little longer than I have. Suffice it to say though, that I have no complaints about the flavors I have tried from cigeasy so far.

Good review. Yes, the threads are different... cigeasy focuses on KR808s... ego is a 510. What you may have seen on the cartos was a sotck of 510 cartomizers that they got in (due to customer requests). However, they quickly learned that this was confusing the customers and the liquidated them (sold them off dirt cheap I might add).

• 6 months later...

I just bought an easy passthrough battery from them. It has a male end. I have male carts and attys from another company. do I have to buy easy cig attys or carts to work with this easy passthrough? or, is there a connector that I can buy from a hardware store?

I just bought an easy passthrough battery from them. It has a male end. I have male carts and attys from another company. do I have to buy easy cig attys or carts to work with this easy passthrough? or, is there a connector that I can buy from a hardware store?

If you got it from cigeasy, it's probably for KR808D-1 cartomizers. Do you know what kind of cartomizers you have? If you know what kind you have, you can probably get an adapter. I'm assuming you have 510 cartomizers, so you'd need a 901/KR808 to 510 adapter.

You can get adapters from Goodprophets.com for $0.99.

http://www.shop.goodprophets.com/product.sc?productId=89&categoryId=38

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines