Super Mini Trick

Sean

If you are a fan of the ever so popular Super Mini's out there then this is for you. All you have to do is take a cart for a Pensyle/801 and rip the mouth tip off of it. Once you have the mouth tip on its own just slide it onto the Super Mini aka. PeeWee atomizer and there you have it. You know have a mouth tip for you PeeWee. Another cool feature of doin this is that it leaves about half the atomizer exposed, which means slightly faster cooling times. Try it out!

I know this is a dumb tip/trick but, I am just trying to get people goin here.

So I was messing around today and found a super easy cheep (free you if have a penstyle) mod for the supermini that gives you an incredably smooth easy draw and more vapor with much less effort. Just take the tip for a penstyle cartradge and toss it on your supermini, yup thats it because it has a larger opening than the supermini you get a much smoother eaiser draw and theres more room for the vapor to build up so vapor production is at least as good as the penstyle :excl::excl::excl: heres some pics video to come in the next few hours (camera is still charging).

">

That's exactly right!! I would have posted pictures to demonstrate what I meant but, I gave my PeeWee away to user J45Hartman a little while ago because his broke and he couldn't afford a new kit. Sorry guys but, thanks for gettin my back Vack! :D

I would have posted pictures to demonstrate what I meant but, I gave my PeeWee away to user J45Hartman a little while ago because his broke and he couldn't afford a new kit.

What a humanitarian! Sean, you redeem your sorry *** today with that random act of kindness.

Chris... really... you need to cut Sean some slack. He's not nearly the insufferable butthole you told me he was.

;)

<=== Just stirring up whatever mud's available....