Apple Cider Vape

I just vaped the last of my Johnson Creek spiced apple cider, which is only sold seasonally. I have seen several places that carry apple cinnamon but haven't seen any apple cider. Does anyone here know where I can find some? It makes a good sitting-around-the-campfire-drinking-a-cold-one vape.

Never vaped apple cider, but here's one.

Tasty Vapor

Vapr4life has some too.

vapr4life

Wish I could give you a review, but can't. I've seen a lot of good reviews on the TastyVapor one though.

Edited by Brian

Most pre-made juices are weak to me, so I thought I could try to make my own. But Tasty Vapor has never been weak on flavor. At one time, theirs was the only juice I could taste at all. I've never tried Vapr4life so can't speak to their flavor.

The apple cider is a little stronger than the other JC juices I've tried but still not as strong as I like. Gonna try the Tasty Vapor out, thanks for the input everyone :)

I might have to try that, I've been meaning to try some clove juice anyway. When I was a smoker my fav was the Djarum Black imported clove cigs, which aren't even legal in the US anymore.