W T H !?!?!?

What on Earth is that nasty tasting CRAP they put in the 510 LR attys when you get them. Just got a couple today and put some Dulcis in one and hit it up. All was good til those 4 drops were gone, then I got a REALLY crappy taste! Just keeps coming back after MY juice is gone!

Is it something they put in to protect it?

More importantly!!! Will it go away?

It's actually unflavored E-Liquid which is pretty gross. The factory adds the liquid to atomizers for 2 reasons

1. To test the atomizer while at the factory

2. To protect the atomizer when a new user takes a drag...without any liquid

And yes the flavor will normally dissipate

I clean mine very thoroughly. It gets most of it out. The rest you just kinda have to vape off.

kitsune's kleenex technique helps, too.

(twist the corner for about an inch and then shove it into the hole at the bottom and let sit for a while .. 15-30 min)

It is some nasty tasting crap isn't it? It will go away but until it does ewwww.

Maybe you should try some 510 empty cartos and fill them with whatever you like.

What on Earth is that nasty tasting CRAP they put in the 510 LR attys when you get them. Just got a couple today and put some Dulcis in one and hit it up. All was good til those 4 drops were gone, then I got a REALLY crappy taste! Just keeps coming back after MY juice is gone!

Is it something they put in to protect it?

More importantly!!! Will it go away?

Hodge,

yup thats a pimer liquid which is basically unflavored PG. Only takes a blowing out of the atty or a few drip cycles to get the primer tast out. They do that to keep the wicking moist during shipment and all. Hope you love the LR attys! (minus the first little bit of primer puffs) lol

Luke

For what it's worth, on every new atty or carto, I just run a few cycles without inhaling, all in a row. Don't want to get it too hot, but I like to use that awful stuff up before I start vaping.

It is some nasty tasting crap isn't it? It will go away but until it does ewwww.

Maybe you should try some 510 empty cartos and fill them with whatever you like.

got some of those in the same shipment! ;)

Hodge,

yup thats a pimer liquid which is basically unflavored PG. Only takes a blowing out of the atty or a few drip cycles to get the primer tast out. They do that to keep the wicking moist during shipment and all. Hope you love the LR attys! (minus the first little bit of primer puffs) lol

Luke

Luke, thanks and they are great! Once you get the poop out of 'em!! LOL

I also found out that they will not work on my rc battery mod for the pass through. I guess the cig lighter adapter cant take the hit from the LR attys....oh well have to get a better plug!