Mark Mod

• 3 weeks later...

I want one!!! Mark, Christmas is just right around the corner... ... (this is my pre-order order, which gives you lots of time to make me one before I officially order one and demand it right away cuz I can't wait no more! lol)

edited to say: darn, have to try to win via a contest. haha, I'm chit outta luck.

Edited by Uma

I want one!!! Mark, Christmas is just right around the corner... ... (this is my pre-order order, which gives you lots of time to make me one before I officially order one and demand it right away cuz I can't wait no more! lol)

edited to say: darn, have to try to win via a contest. haha, I'm chit outta luck.

But you don't have to have a cam or microphone to come in chat---typing works just as well. And you never know--I've been feeling pretty generous lately..................

But you don't have to have a cam or microphone to come in chat---typing works just as well. And you never know--I've been feeling pretty generous lately..................

in that case, ima be wanting 1 too!!! :D

Oh Geee, now that sounds easy enough! Maybe I can swing by one of these chats. (I'm not supposed to be on pc right now, I'm supposed to be doing chores lol)

Yup vid chat aka tinychat is a blast!!!! I got on the first 5 or 6 times without a cam or mic! It was fun just watching them BUT>>>>When I saw the ball they all have I went to walmart and got the logitech cam and mic package for 18 bucks and it works great and I can play too!!

He's had me droolin' for months over those units! Step aside woman! Lol!

LOL was just puttin it out there, I agree I should be last in line, although i DO want 1! :D

I've been drooling longer than a few months so you step aside Mister BigJim or we'll be calling you little sis when I get done with you. :P

TinyChat... I can watch everyone even without the electronic set up stuff? Maybe later tonight I can sneak a peek.. but probably not til Tuesday night. (I'm at kid's house doing laundry and stuff right now).

I've been drooling longer than a few months so you step aside Mister BigJim or we'll be calling you little sis when I get done with you. :P

TinyChat... I can watch everyone even without the electronic set up stuff? Maybe later tonight I can sneak a peek.. but probably not til Tuesday night. (I'm at kid's house doing laundry and stuff right now).

ROFL! Yikes, gotta remember not to cross you :D

:vava:

Ok, ok... sheesh!

It's good to see we're all on the same page now. For a second there I thought sure I was going to have to ... ahem.

Well, I didn't make it in the other night, due to this and that, but maybe tonight I'll get a chance to. Looking forward to talking with you all.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines