Shipping Times

LoriHNC

I had a classified up which I guess got older than three weeks. Offering up the blue plugs I had gotten and won't use. I think I have one bag left. I even have a sheet of blue foam and some fluvil (sp?), tea bags and other things. Anyway, the classified said just PM me with an address and I'll get it out to you. If interested just PM me, no addresses in the forums please for obvious reasons. If not, I'll give to someone local, but I've kind of given up helping folks I know (long story).

I sent you a PM Joe.

I had a classified up which I guess got older than three weeks. Offering up the blue plugs I had gotten and won't use. I think I have one bag left. I even have a sheet of blue foam and some fluvil (sp?), tea bags and other things. Anyway, the classified said just PM me with an address and I'll get it out to you. If interested just PM me, no addresses in the forums please for obvious reasons. If not, I'll give to someone local, but I've kind of given up helping folks I know (long story).

Hey...sounds like you're really on your way with this vaping stuff. It does get addictive doesn't it?

I didn't know there was a company right down where I was working? If I had I would have really been happy.

Hope to be down that way again soon for work. Maybe we can meet locally for coffee and chat?

Well keep up the good work...I know you're gonna love it.

And try those cartos..I really think you'll like them.

Good luck and happy vaping.

Hi Yeah I'm plugging along with all of this. It involves some trial and error to get what you like and I'm getting close.

Funny how you know the area here. I guess it is a small world.

Thanks for the support. :)

Hey...sounds like you're really on your way with this vaping stuff. It does get addictive doesn't it?

I didn't know there was a company right down where I was working? If I had I would have really been happy.

Hope to be down that way again soon for work. Maybe we can meet locally for coffee and chat?

Well keep up the good work...I know you're gonna love it.

And try those cartos..I really think you'll like them.

Good luck and happy vaping.