Cloudy Liquid... Help!

Has anyone ever gotten cloudy liquid when mixing? I recently purchased some unflavored 48mg juice and made some small samplers (50/50 unflavored liquid and VG with a few drops of arctic mint flavor oil). the liquid bacame thicker and very cloudy. After a few vapes on a brand new atty, i was getting a nasty burnt cardboard taste that wont go away even after cleaning.

Thoughts and advice are welcome.

Thanks

Its the oil !!!!!

anything for mixing needs to be water based or water soluable. oils have a tendency to destroy atty's and don't mix well with the liquids. Sorry....turned.gif

I am pretty certain that is the problem....

I was lucky and had a mixer help me tons in the beginning. His best advice was no oil.....

we all learn by lumps !!!

I hope the next batch is better

Merry mixing

• 4 weeks later...

if it helps, i swear by lorann oils candy flavorings, and decadent vapor for my own mixes. Haven't had any cloudiness and I've tried about 20 flavors so far combined from both companies. :)

• 1 month later...

Its the oil !!!!!

anything for mixing needs to be water based or water soluable. oils have a tendency to destroy atty's and don't mix well with the liquids. Sorry....turned.gif

I am pretty certain that is the problem....

Really? If I buy flavorings I need to make sure they are water soluable? That's a big deal. Glad I'm just perusing the forum to see what it takes to DIY.