Seasonal Flavors

DJAzrael

Where are the most reasonably priced liquids? I want to try some flavors and get a few supplies i.e. passthrough and PCC. Who should I check out? I saw some places charged 8.99/10 ml and some 4.00/10 ml. They vary alot huh.

Thanks

Lori

Thanks kits. Those sites look like they have good choices at good prices. I am in the experimental stage and having fun with it. :)

We all have our favorites:

Mine are Liberty flights--like the 5ml sizes for trying flavors http://www.liberty-flights.com/product.asp?id=6

Also like Rocky Mountain Vapor http://shop.rockymountainvapor.com/main.sc

and of course there is the VT store !!!!

Thats why I love the 5ml sizes, perfect for trying different flavors. Really helped me figure out what flavors I like best.

There is also a great VT certified suppliers list. click on suppliers at the top of the page--nice list of other sites. so many things to buy......

i really am not sure on the PCC i never hear of anyone actually using it! lol. i had one and it broke. i never liked it. you had to have little kids fingers to get stuff out of it. everything was so packed tight in it you had to try and take things out of it to get other things out of it. but thats just my opinion um ivape.net has good juice and so does avejuice.com. and great prices. i would check them out!

Wordup has a variety pack for $20.99. You get to pick 5 flavors and get them in 5ml bottles. You can get PG or VG or a 50/50 mix. Lots of flaovrs to choose from.

Wordup

I'm pleased with their juices I've tried so far. Ry4, Banana, Concord Grape, Caramapple. All VG Also had some others that sounded tasty.

Edited by ThaHodgehound

Thank you everyone that replied with options. I will order tomorrow. Another question I have is what the difference is between PG and VG? I got all VG with my first order cuz I remember reading somewhere that it's the best vapor and perhaps a healthier form. Any insight is appreciated.

Lori

Happy Fathers Day to the dads out there in Vape World

So you don't think I would get much use from the PCC? Should I just get the passthrough ya think? I'm just thinking if I went somewhere where I'd be away from an outlet or car..such as a sporting event, maybe away from charging for 5+ hrs.

I just want to have options I guess.

Thanks and what do ya think?

i really am not sure on the PCC i never hear of anyone actually using it! lol. i had one and it broke. i never liked it. you had to have little kids fingers to get stuff out of it. everything was so packed tight in it you had to try and take things out of it to get other things out of it. but thats just my opinion um ivape.net has good juice and so does avejuice.com. and great prices. i would check them out!

VG does create mass vapor, more than pg. VG tends to soften the throat hit, although some will argue and say that's not true. In my experience, I'd say it's true.

As for the PCC, it depends on what you see in your future. I have heard of people using and loving the PCC. If you think you'll be suing the regular batteries and never upgrading, then I'd say it's a good idea to have one. On the other hand, if you're seeking better battery life and thinking of upgrading to an eGo, then I'd skip the PCC.

Oh - yes, a PT is a great thing to have. If you're at a computer or have a wall adapter a lot, then it's definatley worth it.

Edited by Brian

About the eGo battery..how much is it? how long does it last? does it automatically fit the joye 510? I won't bother with a PCC if I can get a battery that lasts a while. I think PCC's are like $25 so I might as well invest in a better battery..no?

I will probably get the A/C passthrough connection cuz I hear they work much better.

Thanks

VG does create mass vapor, more than pg. VG tends to soften the throat hit, although some will argue and say that's not true. In my experience, I'd say it's true.

As for the PCC, it depends on what you see in your future. I have heard of people using and loving the PCC. If you think you'll be suing the regular batteries and never upgrading, then I'd say it's a good idea to have one. On the other hand, if you're seeking better battery life and thinking of upgrading to an eGo, then I'd skip the PCC.

Oh - yes, a PT is a great thing to have. If you're at a computer or have a wall adapter a lot, then it's definatley worth it.

I don't have an ego, but everyone on here boasts about them all the time. The original eGo had a 650 mah battery which will last 8+ hours (most people say 8-12 hours). The new ego mega batts are 900 mah and will last even longer. The eGo is just a 510 with a beefed up battery, so any 510 atty you already have will work with it. However, the eGo does use a different battery charger. You can buy the batteries/cone/charger seperate, but you're probably best off getting a kit for around $70 (check out the supplier list, and make sure you use a coupon code). With that, you'll always have your original 510 batteries as a back up (gotta have backups). I still have my original 510 batts.

I'm really surprised that this thread hasn't yet been flooded with people telling you how much they love the eGo. :)

I can't invest alot right now in batteries so I may have to wait on the ego since I'd have to get the charger too. Are mega 510 batteries good too? and do THEY use the same charger as my regular 510 batteries?

I don't have an ego, but everyone on here boasts about them all the time. The original eGo had a 650 mah battery which will last 8+ hours (most people say 8-12 hours). The new ego mega batts are 900 mah and will last even longer. The eGo is just a 510 with a beefed up battery, so any 510 atty you already have will work with it. However, the eGo does use a different battery charger. You can buy the batteries/cone/charger seperate, but you're probably best off getting a kit for around $70 (check out the supplier list, and make sure you use a coupon code). With that, you'll always have your original 510 batteries as a back up (gotta have backups). I still have my original 510 batts.

I'm really surprised that this thread hasn't yet been flooded with people telling you how much they love the eGo. :)

Yep, mega batts are good too. I've got a couple of them that I use when I go fishing (don't want to drop a good mod in the river). Mega batts are 280 mah vs. the 150 for the regular batts, so you'll get a little better life, but still not going to give you that all day vape. However, mega batts won't fit in a PCC (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Will the mega batteries fit in my 510 wall charger and passthroughs?

Yep, mega batts are good too. I've got a couple of them that I use when I go fishing (don't want to drop a good mod in the river). Mega batts are 280 mah vs. the 150 for the regular batts, so you'll get a little better life, but still not going to give you that all day vape. However, mega batts won't fit in a PCC (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Will the mega batteries fit in my 510 wall charger and passthroughs?

Mega batts use the same charger as your regular 510 batteries.

Not sure what you mean about pass through???

When you spend enough time searching the sites for vaping equipment--nothing makes sense anymore.

I am a very firm believer in backups. It does take a bit of time to build up supplies. the 510 megas do fit the regular 510 charger (just too long for the PCC).

I loved my 510's (before I got the ego)--now my 510's are my backups.

When money allows, would consider the ego--very nice battery life. Best to start with the ego kit--charger included.