5 Volt E Cigs

tinwoman

Does anyone know where I can find a reliable 5v mod? Ordered a VP PT through dietsmokes.com and four days later it went dead. No response from dietsmokes at all let alone an address to return it for repair. Has anyone else had this problem with them. Well, if someone could help me find a reliable 5v mod it sure would be appreciated.

I had to send my VPPT off in the beginning... but it's been just fine ever since. I love that thing.

BUT... my latest new "love" is this bad boy: http://www.notcigs.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=17&category_id=7&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

This is one bad mofo with the 'variable voltage' to adjust it to any voltage you want! I don't know of another PV that does this... but I may be wrong. It may seem a little pricey... but just think of what you are getting for the money! Instead of having to buy multiple e-cigs for multiple voltages... you buy a BUZZ and have ANY voltage you want! Case closed for me... I'm in vaping heaven. :thumbsup:

Does anyone know where I can find a reliable 5v mod? Ordered a VP PT through dietsmokes.com and four days later it went dead. No response from dietsmokes at all let alone an address to return it for repair. Has anyone else had this problem with them. Well, if someone could help me find a reliable 5v mod it sure would be appreciated.

Did you use the ticket system to send him a message? It sounds like that's about the only way to get a response from him. He should send you a number that you'll use to send the unit to the people who made the VP/PT and they will get if fixed for you. I had to send mine back within the first two weeks I had it, but it has worked ever since.

Another thing to consider is the Silver Bullet. I've had mine for a month or so and I'm just loving it. You can buy a pass through to go with it and that makes it a 5 volt unit. You can also use the protected stacked batteries for 6 volt. It's a bit pricey, but believe me, it's worth it. This is one solid, beautiful unit. I got the Black Silver Bullet.

Hey tinwoman,

Let mwe check with Parked about this particular situation. I would normally say to send it back to Vaprlife but since it died so fast i'll see what I can do to help you out.

John

what a shocker! no reply from Dietsmokes? lol.

get used to it.

i just contacted VaprLife (who makes the VP PT) directly when i had an issue with my VP PT - after getting no reply from Dietsmokes, as usual. they repaired it quickly and i never had an issue since then with it.

Tinwoman-

Whats your order number if its not working send it to

7539 benbrook parkway

benbrook, texas

Once i receive it i will send you a brand new one have plenty in stock

Thanks

Parked

what a shocker! no reply from Dietsmokes? lol.

get used to it.

i just contacted VaprLife (who makes the VP PT) directly when i had an issue with my VP PT - after getting no reply from Dietsmokes, as usual. they repaired it quickly and i never had an issue since then with it.

Stirfry always busting balls :hrhr:

If you hook a 5 volt PT to a computer USB port you may get let down as a lot of the USB ports on puters don't have the amps to do the job.There is not a lot to go bad in the PT pretty much just a switch.I wish they never would have started with the USB passthrough as it implies you can hook it in any USB port and that is simply not the case.Get a 2 amp AC to USB wall adapter or a 2 amp 12 volt to USB adapter and try it again.

you might want to think about deleting your personal info :) or asking a moderator to do it for you . just a thought .

also i can't recommend the "Buzz" highly enough . love mine :)

cheers Woody

It's a commercial address, posted on purpose. But thanks for looking out for the members. :thumbsup: