What Is The Deal With Dietsmokes?

I bought an ego set a while back. Had one of the batteries die under warrenty. I sent in a ticket and he got right back to me and told me to send back and he would send a new one. It was then a month or so before I could get to the post office. When I was finally able to get to the PO I sent it back and then responded to the origional email and also sent a new ticket with the tracking number. Didn't hear anything for a week. I sent another freindly email to say I have not heard anything and to ask if there is anything else they needed from me and got nothing back. This has been going on for the last three weeks. Once a week I send a freindly email or start a new ticket to try and get an update and I get no responce There has never been any disrespect or negetivity in any of the emails I have sent. I really just want an update. If I waited to long to send it back that is fine I just want to hear from them. Anyone else having this problem?

Edited by Horanld

horanld-

whats your order number or your name you can PM it to me

then i can see if it was sent etc.....

I reply to several emails everyday and have not seen one like this

it could be possible you are going into my spam folder but i just checked

and still saw nothing

it would help if i had your order number and name

Thanks

Parked

Just wanted to let everyone know that I sent Parked a PM and we got it all squared away. Below is his reply. This is what happens when there is a little confusion for whatever reason and both parties are respectful. I could have been a jerk and I have been before to a vendor that did not deserve it because of a little confusion on both sides. In both situations the vendors made it right. We are so lucky to have honest suppliers. This is great business practice and I will continue to do business with Diet-smokes. Thanks Parked. You-da-man.

No problem I will send you out a new replacement tomorrow that means you will have it on Monday :-)

Ya i dont know what happend with your e-mails but at least you contacted me on here

I will take care of you buddy look for a tracking number to be e-mailed to you tomorrow

Thanks

Parked